I need a wittle advice

MissAlexandra's Avatar MissAlexandra3/14/19 9:22 am
2 emeralds 163 7
3/30/2019 3:36 pm
XyzioN's Avatar XyzioN
Okay, so I want to start a small/medium server and I have an idea and I would like to get your opinions on it.

So my idea is server with economy based survival where the map is split into country the server will randomly pick a country for you and inside that you can make and claim your own land in that region. The country's would have army's and could declare war on each over and fight also.

does this sound too much like factions because I don't want to be another one of the billion faction servers out there lol I wanna try and be unique and stand out.

Advice and additional ideas would be appreciated and if anyone would like to help just post below (:
MissAlexandra
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XyzioN
03/30/2019 3:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
You could use plugins like Magic Spells for classes(Warrior, Archer, Mage, etc) and abilities, mcmmo would give players an incentive to train for war, also making them stronger. Rpg items for special weapons.
YellowHawk
03/16/2019 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sounds a lot like EarthMC
lasertagfighter
03/16/2019 1:45 pm
That sounds like an awesome idea! Maybe players could come and go if they choose and the map could reset weekly with fresh new resources! Whoever has the most economic growth or control of like fortresses like Sir_FearlessPVP said, they will win! I always love these concepts!
MissAlexandra
03/15/2019 7:47 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
O so like a minigame you are saying.. That could work. I was thinking more of a survival/economy based instead of a 2 hour game
Sir_FearlessPvP
03/15/2019 1:52 am
I like your idea, there was a server that was kind of like this, it had armies and you would conquer mines grow stronger and attack enemy fortresses each game would last around 2 hours.
cpsaren1
03/14/2019 4:15 pm
Yeah, I'd love to see a server like that! I've never seen one that had that concept before. And as Blue23549 said, "The true challenge is how you execute this idea"
Blue23549
03/14/2019 12:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
I've played on a server a long time ago that used this exact concept and it was a lot of fun!

The true challenge is how you execute this idea to grab people's attention and keep them playing until the server really kicks off.

Good luck :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome