I've been working on this project too long... without any help..

Lezarath's Avatar Lezarath12/11/23 8:32 pm
12/15/2023 4:57 pm
Xiggi's Avatar Xiggi
Hello There! I am Lezarath :)
  
I have been developing a different form of "Survival" that has taken me a few months of thinking to develop. I've finished 60% of the server but i'd like to find ONE awesome person to help me with this ongoing project. The server will be 100% free, no donations needed. So I expect the same commitment from any "Help" the server gets.
If the server does begin to get out of my control, and which I need to request donations, then I will also split the donations amongst the contributions to the server. However until then I am not looking to hire anyone, what ever happened to passion anyways?

But yeah heres what I got so far:
100% Mega-Biome Survival (Going to be different "Worlds" that can be survived inside of, currently working on "Moon" that will have low gravity, as well as "Oxygen". (Current Biome is default minecraft, but 100 years into the future, so basically all the villagers have made castles & everything else is BIGGER too. Mountains, Caves, Mineshafts, Dungeons, Ect..

100% Custom Items (BlockBench in Training)
Will add over 300 Custom Items (Balanced) (Currently have 30)

100% Player Driven (We just keep doing what players want done, AFTER release.)

Server-Access Auto Sorter / Donations Center (Get rid of your junk items, to another who may need it)

Customized Menus, Commands, Warps, Ect

(Got tons more on the to do list)

But basically i'm in need of a builder, If I had somebody to build the areas, I could easily add the content that I want to add without stopping.

Also, In need of Beta-Testers and Criticism Experts to help me make sure i'm taking this the right direction.

Add me on discord @ .lysterion
Lezarath
Level 1 : New Network