ILL BE ADMIN OR CO-OWNER

Moony310's Avatar Moony3107/28/12 4:07 pm
7/28/2012 4:46 pm
MarcumNetwork's Avatar MarcumNetwork
Hi guys! WolfsHowl428 here.
Im willling to devote my time to being an Admin. I have taken questions that are most frequently asked and have made my own application!

IGN:WolfsHowl428
Position wanted: admin or mod
Maturity: Well if you count cracking a joke "immature" then 9/10
Previous experience: Mod on 2 other servers and admin on 1
Why i should choose you: You should choose me because i would treat everyone on the server fairly. I have seen people on servers that are choosen to be Admins when it clearly seem's that they are not ready for the position. Yet the owner of the server gives them Admin powers anyways. So what do they do? Destroy and grief the whole server leaving behind a dead wasteland filled with lava and bedrock. I absolutley hate people like that and would have them banned at once! If there is one thing i hate its people griefing/hacking servers for the fun of it. Destroying peoples creations and mocking the owner and staff. Its just sad. Not only does this affect the people of the server but also the server itself! People would tell their friends "oh dont play on that server it got griefed and the owner and staff were to dumb to take care of it." This is why you should choose me. I would stop this horrible, catastrophic thing from happening
Can i trust you: Well i think you can but only you can decide that. I cannot choose for you but if you choose me for Admin/Head Admin im sure you will trust me.

Thank you for your time,
WolfsHowl428
Moony310
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner