InCaraTastic Now Recruiting!

FranticOwl's Avatar FranticOwl1/31/14 6:50 pm
2/10/2014 10:02 am
FranticOwl's Avatar FranticOwl
This is the THE REAL DEAL. You have never before experienced this amazement! We have survived many griefer and hacker attacks...and where did it leave us? Better than Ever! We guarantee a brand new and Exciting experience for all Minecraft players. One that will not just test your abilities, but one that will innovate your mind and thoughts. We are InCaraTastic!

200 Slots, 10GB Ram. Steve: " I don't think there will be any lag.?"

We Invite each and everyone of you!
From the Staff position cravers to the Hardcore Gamers! Everyone is Welcome!

Server IP: 5.255.85.208:25911
We are now Open!
We also need new players! Bring a friend along and we'll give you a nice starter gift as well.
You can also apply here: http://www.incaratastic.tk/forum

Moderators and Builders needed:

Please ensure you have met these requirements more or less before applying:

- Mature
- Reasonable
- Dedicated
- Responsible

Moderator:

Click to reveal
IGN:

Positions on other servers(currently):
Previous positions:
Time dedication daily:

What input can you provide:
Reason for applying?:
Why should we accept you:

Builder:
(You will be asked to build a demonstration in the PlotMe world)

Click to reveal
IGN:
Area of expertise:
Part of a build-team?:

Previous positions:
Time dedication daily:

What input can you provide:
Reason for applying?:
Why should we accept you:
Proof of work:
FranticOwl
Level 20 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GreenMonster3333
02/10/2014 9:20 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Applying For: Moderator
Name: Personal Information: (Tell you another time)
IGN: GreenMonster3333
Maturity: 8.5/10
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Nationality: Canadian
Dedication: I play as often as I can which is usually 2-3 hours 3-4 days a week. I will be on as much as I can.
Previous positions: I owned my own server for awhile, I have been Co-Owner on two, Head Admin On two servers Admin on 4 Head-Mod on one server, Mod on 3 and Trial-Mod on 3 (All the same servers I was mod on)
Current positions: None
Permission knowledge: Decent since ran my own server for a while.
Command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.
Reason we should pick you:
Well let me start out I'm 15 years of age I have a 8.5/10 maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will mute them or kick them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a alright builder not the best but I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldnt afford to keep it up longer). I obey ever rank higher than me always and anytime if not to do this I will be honest to the owner that I have done so and prepare for a punishment (I will probably not disrespect anyone) , I also take both sides of a story before I take action. I get along with almost everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.
Additional Info ~
What makes you better than the rest: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know almost every single bukkit command there is inside out I have been using bukkit since 1.7 beta and I know almost every single plugin command also I have helped many people this is fun because you know that you have helped someone today. I think I have very good communication skills.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules and teleport them to spawn, to continue this action they will be muted to exceed this kicked and/or banned
Experience: I have ran my owner server it was just a small server, I have been staff on about 13 servers and have set up the whole ranks system on two, and Have been Co-owner on 2 really good servers, Head Admin on 2, Admin on 4 mod on 3, Trial mod on 3, and head mod on 1 but overall if I get staff on your server it would make my day because your server exceeds the rest.
Why you want this rank?: I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that I'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
Will you abuse powers: No I have been asked this alot and some people would have trust issues with promoting me but I just say why would I still be on your server, why would I be helping people right now if I was gonna cause chaos and why would I treat everyone with respect these are thing I do on every server I join if I fail to do one of these I will try to undo my action and be honest about it,but power abusing is one thing I will never do if i got admin on a server why would you want to abuse when you got lucky enough to get the postion on a great and friendly server there is no reason to abuse and I always hate people that do abuse, if i did which i will never do i would be honest because lying gets you no where I can be on every day almost.
Thank you
~GreenMonster
FranticOwl
02/10/2014 10:02 am
Congrats! You have been accepted as a Moderator.

Some app suggestions: In these longish applications one tends to repeat some stuff, be careful not to do that. Try using a different color and make the titles stand out more, so your apps can be read easier. Thank you.
PixelWorks
02/08/2014 4:03 am
Level 1 : New Network
It doesn't matter about how much gb you have... you will also need a great processor. Just letting you know for you "lag" statement.
FranticOwl
02/10/2014 8:39 am
Thx PixelWorks, although I still believe there wont be any since Minecraft focuses mostly on your random access memory and since we also have the highest server bundle/package available.

Thus we need Donations to keep it running. Everyone is welcome to donate for in-game perks and exclusive ranks!

PS: Applications are still open
FranticOwl
02/08/2014 3:43 am
We are now In the beta stages of the server and are still in need of many players and moderators. All plugins are stable and correctly configured
FranticOwl
02/07/2014 12:29 pm
Notice:

All moderators please PM your skype/contact info to me.

Also you guys need to be on more or we will have to demote you
tillwill
02/03/2014 4:26 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sailor
Would love to help.
IGN: tillwill01
Penalties you would give(Give examples): Warning for being disrespectful of staff or other players, then muting, and kicking if they continue to do so. I would ban a griefer or hacker the second i noticed they did so

Positions on other servers(currently): Own my own server
Previous positions: admin on 2 servers
Time dedication daily: about an hour or two on weekdays and several hours a day every other weekend

What input can you provide: Whatever you want me to
Reason for applying?: Saw you needed help
Why should we accept you: I would love to help, and im a bit bored with my personal server. I am very experienced and mature.
FranticOwl
02/07/2014 8:33 am
Congrats! You are Accepted! Sorry about the delay, we were very busy setting up some stuff and some personal affairs. Nonetheless we would like you to join ASAP!
caramine20
02/03/2014 3:14 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
bomp
Daggers
02/03/2014 1:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Fuzzybrain101

Penalties you would give(Give examples):
Hack=ban
Grief= kick (first warning) temp ban (second) perm ban (third)
Spam= mute
Swearing, being very rude etc.= temp ban

Positions on other servers(currently): None atm

Previous positions: Head-Admin Co-Owner

Time dedication daily:3-4 hours weekdays, up to 4-6 hours weekends

What input can you provide: Very good building, Good moderating, helping players in need of assistance

Reason for applying?: I want to help this server grow and make sure players have so much fun playing on it.

Why should we accept you: Well i'm Helpful, Very Loyal to the owner, almost always cheerful lol and mature (something many mods and admins sometimes need on other servers)

Hope i made it ;D
FranticOwl
02/07/2014 8:32 am
Congrats! Accepted! Sorry about the delay, we were very busy setting up some stuff and some personal affairs. Nonetheless we would like you to join ASAP!
SKSoccer
02/03/2014 7:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
IGN: SKSoccer
Penalties you would give(Give examples): This could range from anything to a PM warning, to a permanent ban. Obviously, the severity of the punishment would be linked to a couple variables, including but not limited to: time spent on the server, donor or not, ect.

Positions on other servers(currently): None
Previous positions: Moderator on mc.ecocitycraft.com (100-300 constant players)
Time dedication daily: 3-5 Hours Active/10 Hours Watching chat/AFK

What input can you provide: Personal relationships, and keeping the player base happy. I pride myself on having good people skills, and can use these to help improve the player base of your server.

Reason for applying?: I'm looking to get back into the Minecraft scene, and want to help a smaller server grow and prosper.

Why should we accept you: I am an experienced, fair, and fun moderator to be around. I would always put my moderating duties above all else, and overall, I am just a fun person to be around. I look forward to your response. (Best way of contact: https://www.facebook.com/julie.howe.501)
FranticOwl
02/03/2014 1:23 pm
Accepted! Please keep in mind that you will need to spend a few hours on the server before we will promote you - for safety reasons.
Johnsyjo
02/03/2014 6:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:joierbestur
Penalties you would give(Give examples):Depends on the rules of the server if i shud temp ban them or give them a warning
Plugin experience:groupmanager/world guard/worldedit/essentials/factions

Positions on other servers(currently):None
Previous positions:Admin on stormraidersgc
Time dedication daily:6 hours

What input can you provide:Player management
Reason for applying?:Ive bin wanting to join another community since my last position at stormraidersgc dont get me but i only applied to show and efftort when i join the server so sorry if the appplication aint good
Why should we accept you:Im fun and nice im a dedicated player id be on 6 hours im matue and responsible think about hope i get accepted but i dont really care if i do either way im gona play
FranticOwl
02/03/2014 1:25 pm
Accepted! Although you will need to spend a few hours on the server before we will promote you - for safety reasons.
caramine20
02/01/2014 5:53 am
the server is now Live still need mods
NayimTheTroll
02/01/2014 3:03 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mod App
IGN: NinjaPigGuy.
Penalties you would give(Give examples):
Hacking: First offence will result in a temp ban (3 day) second offence will result with a permanent ban.
Positions on other servers(currently): Admin, Mod , Helper.
Previous positions: Mod (x4) Admin (x2) Helper(12)
Time dedication daily: 2-3 hours Also my timezone is GMT

What input can you provide: Building , Plugin Help , Moderation.
Reason for applying?: Well playing minecraft can get tiring so I am always looking for new servers and I like helping people because mineraft can get a bit frustrating
Why should we accept you: I don't really have a reason but if I did it would be because I can contribute a lot of my time and keep the server safe etc.
FranticOwl
02/03/2014 1:24 pm
Accepted! But you will need to spend a few hours on the server before we will promote you - for safety reasons.
Dragongogoliam
02/01/2014 2:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Dragongogoliam
Penalties you would give(Give examples): this depends on which rules are broken, sometimes it could be a warning but others a kick, it depends what the rules on the server say.

Positions on other servers(currently): none at the current moment.
Previous positions: moderator, builder and builder.
Time dedication daily: I can spend about 3+ hours daily if needed.

What input can you provide: I can provide much imput, I can make sure the server is safe and I can come up with many ideas and if there is a fight I can have a open mind and not pick a side just calm them both down.
Reason for applying?: I am applying as I wish to help a server become more family friendly and a nice place to be, making minecraft enjoyable.
Why should we accept you: well this is your decision, I can help with many things as I have listed above and would be happy to contribute my time towards it, I can also help build if you need any help at time.
FranticOwl
02/03/2014 1:20 pm
Accepted!Although you will need to spend a few hours on the server before we will promote you - for safety reasons.
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
02/01/2014 2:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
Mod/Admin App:
( I added a bit more for more chances) )

IGN: TheLuler
IRL Name: Allie
Maturity out of 10: 9.3
Country/Timezone:HSA
Experience: Moderator on two servers, Admin on one.
How long I have played Minecraft: 4 years
Why should we pick you?: I am a nice kid, just trying to make my way through this harsh (just kidding) world. Being a Admin on your server will mean the world to me and I can help you out in many different ways. One of them is that I can be on for a very long time, moderating and supervising in game. I am also very active on community forums. Having lots of minecrafting friends gives you a player boost, and they all seem to want in if I'm staff of some sort. My pool of knowledge: I know basic things about bukkit and how it works, I have a high amount of knowlegde in essential plugins such as WorldEdit and WorldGuard. Also, having played Vannilla Minecraft for 4 years has made me very skilled in that and building houses or other things. All in all, I know the necessary commands and the punishments for rule breakage.
Plugin experience:
MCmmo-100%
Factions-90%
Essentials-75%
WorldEdit-100%
WorldGuard-50%
GroupManager-65%
Punish-100%
DisguiseCraft-90%
How long can you be on?: At least 5 hours a day
What will I bring?: I will bring someone who can support the server and have fun at the same time. I can also be on for at least 5 hours daily and I am experienced with being in a staff position per say my experiences. As I mentione, I can bring people onto the server. I am familiar to Enjin and can use it to some degree. I love building for servers and will gladly build for this one.
If two people are in a chat fight, I would: I would warn both players, and if they/he/her continue, it will be a kick for them. If they/he/her come back on and start again, I will temporary mute for 2 minutes. After two minutes, if they/he/her continue, I will mute for 10 minutes. After that is 30 minutes, then a permanent mute.
Have I ever been banned?: No
caramine20
02/01/2014 6:45 am
Accepted! But you will need to spend a few hours on the server before we will promote you - for safety reasons.
rtxfan26524
01/31/2014 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:rtxfan26524
Penalties you would give(Give examples):Hacking: 1st offense instant temp ban for 5 days 2nd offense on permban

Positions on other servers(currently):owner,co-owner,adminx2,modx3,builder
Previous positions:admin, and mod
Time dedication daily:2-3 hours

What input can you provide:moderation and management
Reason for applying?:I want to help keep the server safe.
Why should we accept you: I can help keep this server fun and in order for you. I will do everything within my power to make sure hackers and griefers don't ruin another server for you. I want to keep things family friendly (unless this isn't meant for kids) so that more people will join and actually stay.
FranticOwl
02/01/2014 2:37 am
OrangeMCE
01/31/2014 6:58 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
IGN: rs2012minecraft
Penalties you would give:
Griefing:
You have broken a rule of this server. Please explain why you have done this. If you have an explanation not suitable for a warning, I will kick you. This will be a warning if you have done it the first time. Next time you grief, please know there will be consequences.

Positions on other servers: Moderator, Admin, Owner, Co-Owner, Head Moderator, Developer
Previous positions: Moderator, Admin, Developer, Owner, Co-Owner, Builder
Time dedication daily: Sat-Sun 2hours to 4hours if I get addicted

What input can you provide: Coding, moderating, building
Reason for applying?: Hey, what can I say. I love new servers, and I need some pointers on running one
Why should we accept you: So, if you want more information, give me a book and quill in-game. I would love to help your server but please don't take this as a I want PERMS kinda app, just kinda bored so I submitted this !
FranticOwl
02/01/2014 2:39 am
Accepted! Keep in mind that you will have to spend some time on the server before getting the rank. You got a good app here and I suggest that for the future you should try to add a bit more detail and effort into your apps. Thank you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome