InfinitePvP | Recruiting Staff | All Positions Needed

SteelTracks's Avatar SteelTracks1/17/17 10:33 pm
1 emeralds 244 6
1/18/2017 2:54 pm
JJEK2323's Avatar JJEK2323
Server Release Date (Estimated): 2/15/17
InfinitePvP is accepting all staff positions currently. However we are only accept one Head-Mod, Head-Admin, and one Head-Builder. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

InfinitePvP is a factions server

InfinitePvP Staff Positions:
Helper
Head-Moderator
Administrator
Head-Administrator
Builder
Head-Builder

Applications:

Helper Application:
IGN:
Discord:
Maturity Level (0/10):
Past Experience:
Why Should you be helper?
Why do you want to be helper?
What Would you do if a player offered you in real life money not to ban him?

Mod Application (Will need more detail than helper):
IGN:
Discord:
Maturity Level (0/10):
Past Experience:
Why Should you be Mod?
Why do you want to be Mod?
What would you do if you saw a player flying but you didn't know if he was hacking or lagging?

Head-Mod Application (Will need more detail than Mod):
IGN:
Discord:
Maturity Level (0/10):
Past Experience:
Why Should you be Head-Mod?
Why do you want to be Head-Mod?
What do you think the role of Head-Mod is?
What would you do if you saw a player flying but you didn't know if he was hacking or lagging?
What would you do if a Mod or helper was breaking rules?

Admin Application (Will need more detail than Head-Mod):
IGN:
Discord:
Maturity Level (0/10):
Past Experience:
Why Should you be Admin?
Why do you want to be Admin?
How would you solve a dispute between 2 other staff members?

Head-Admin Application (Will need more detail than Admin):
IGN:
Discord:
Maturity Level (0/10):
Past Experience:
Why Should you be Head-Admin?
Why do you want to be Head-Admin?
What do you think the role of Head-Admin is?
How would you solve a dispute between 2 other staff members?
What would you do if the server crashed or there was a problem that could only be fixed using console?

Builder Application:
IGN:
Discord:
Maturity Level (0/10):
Past Experience:
Why Should you be Builder?
Why do you want to be Builder?
Rate your builds (0/10):
Screenshot of a build:

Head-Builder Application (Will need more detail than Builder):
IGN:
Discord:
Maturity Level (0/10):
Past Experience:
Why Should you be Head-Builder?
Why do you want to be Head-Builder?
What do you think the role of Head-Builder is?
Rate your builds (0/10):
Screenshot of 3 different builds:
SteelTracks
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JJEK2323
01/18/2017 2:54 pm
Head-Admin Application

IGN: JJEK2323

Discord: JJEK2323

Maturity Level (0/10): I'd say about a 10 (Not trying to sound cocky )

Past Experience: I have Co-Owned A couple servers but unfortunately the owners who are paying for the servers could not keep up payments. I have also moderated a couple servers been maybe two. I'm Moderated each server for about a year or so him and I really enjoy it, and fortunately I had to stop moderating the time I was moderating 2 at a time btw sorry and I had to stop because of some family emergencies. I am also not the best builder but I didn't build a couple servers where I was and I can make sure everybody was nice I am also not the best builder but I didn't build a couple servers where I was and I can make sure everybody was nice doing what they were supposed to be doing.

Why Should you be Head-Admin? I feel like I could bring a positive environment to the server bring more of a community where everybody knows each other but also that everyone knows me especially if I'm a staff so they know they can talk me if something is going on, tell me about something. I Also feel like I can make some kind of bond with the other staff members so we all talk to each other. So we can all Be just did one big community and trying to make the server bigger and better. I also feel like I could control other staff members really well and we would all be friends and work well together.

Why do you want to be Head-Admin? I love being a part of the whole server, in the game and behind the scenes. I also fell that I bring a great personality to the team and the server. Almost ever server I play on people know who I am and I don't mean that in a cocky way I mean that I just love making friends with people. I just love being a leader and helping others and myself grow.

What do you think the role of Head-Admin is? I think a Head Admin is someone who controls the lower staff and make sure they are all okay and doing their jobs right but I also look after players myself making sure they are enjoying the server too. As a Head-Admin I would also be making important decisions in which I would love to be apart of!

What would you do if you saw a player flying but you didn't know if he was hacking or lagging? I would definitely continue to watch the player for an extended amount of time to see if the "Lag" stops and If it didn't stop I would ask him whats going on then proceed from there. If he was actually flying I would give him a warning and if it happened again it would have to ban him.

What Would you do if a player offered you in real life money not to ban him? That wouldn't change anything. I would not except the money. I would rather have a fair server that I am apart of then one where staff is getting paid off.

What would you do if a Mod or helper was breaking rules? I would talk to them, ask them what's going on, why are they doing that? If it continued to happen after I would have to demote them or even ban them if they were breaking the rules by hacking or anything like that.

How would you solve a dispute between 2 other staff members? I would talk to them some place private first of all, not everyone has to see the problem. Then I would get both sides of the story and see if there was proof and so on. I would make the best decision that was fair at the end of it all.

What would you do if the server crashed or there was a problem that could only be fixed using console? I would try and fix it myself if I had the right permissions and stuff. If I could not fix it I would talk to a Dev or some else who has the power to fix it. Either way I would solve the problem.

I think you should know I'm hard worker and just want to be part of a hard-working team. That's just me in general life too, when it comes to Minecraft I want to server to be the best it can be. I want to be part of one of the best servers in the world if we can make it that big. So I could hope you can take my application into consideration and we can be a team.

Thanks for your time
DaveDTKL
01/18/2017 2:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Head-Admin Application (Will need more detail than Admin):
IGN: DaveDTKL
Discord: DaveDTKL
Maturity Level (0/10): 8

Past Experience: I have join staff with a lot of start up servers that failed to get off the ground but thru those servers I have learned all the basics of being a Staff Member I have been a Helper 8 time, Mod 7 time, Admin 2 times, Co-Owner Once, and a Owner once when I owned a server It too sadly fail but I learned a lot from the positions and am ready to use all that to help the server in anyway I can...

Why Should you be Head-Admin? You should choose me to become a Head Admin because I am highly passionate about community's and helping them grow, have good communication skills, I am good with people, I have a never ending drive to help servers grow, and to keep away hackers, spammers, and people who think breaking the rules and ruining the experience for others is fun....

Why do you want to be Head-Admin? I want to be head admin because I feel it is the best position to help a server grow I have insomnia and ADHD so I want to over achieve and don't sleep so I constantly are on the server helping it will others are off so I can't do much when its 1 am, 2 people are on and I'm a mod so that is why I wan to be the Head admin

What do you think the role of Head-Admin is? As the name suggests it administrating watching the server making sure it stays together promoting people keeping hackers away making sure the staff stand in line...

What would you do if you saw a player flying but you didn't know if he was hacking or lagging? Record the player and keep an eye on them if it continued and i knew they were hacking I would punish the player.

What Would you do if a player offered you in real life money not to ban him? Tell them I cannot except the money and you trying to play me proves even further that you were in the wrong and were breaking the rules

What would you do if a Mod or helper was breaking rules? record the evidence then if the mod was breaking the rule I would demote them or if its not severe give a warning

How would you solve a dispute between 2 other staff members? Ask for both side of the story then see if there is any evidence to their claims then based off of the evidence I would tell who right and who is wrong I pride myself on defusing stressful situations

What would you do if the server crashed or there was a problem that could only be fixed using console? I would since I'm a Head Admin try and find the problem thru the console but if I do not have access to the console find other solution to fix the problem...
KennyS
01/18/2017 4:03 am
Helper Application:
IGN: ENVYUSKennyS_
Discord: do I have to have?
Maturity Level (0/10): 5
Past Experience: I was mod on destruction craft but it shutdown sadly
Why Should you be helper? am a friendly helpful nice person. I will be on as much as possible and I like most people if they are not bad <3
Why do you want to be helper? I wont to be helper to make this server a better place and I also want to get rid of those bad minecraft players that use hacks and use curse words
What Would you do if a player offered you in real life money not to ban him well I would simply that he obvisouly deserved to be banned so I would not accept it <3 Thanks
_IronCreeper_
01/18/2017 12:24 am
IGN:_IronCreeper_
Discord:_IronCreeper_
Maturity Level (0/10):9
Past Experience:Many hours on servers creating servers and managing them for the owners to give up as well as 8 years of playing minecraft
Why Should you be Mod?:
I believe that of many years of playing minecraft and being protected by mods i feel that after so many years i feel like i need to give back, with so many years of playing i feel like i get board and i have nothing better to do, so i have lots of patience to wait over and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why do you want to be Mod?
lots of time to spare and i love having something to manage
Lol Nope, I know servers take lots of time for economy and players to build up and I know that no one would want one player to mess it up no matter what amount of money.
What would you do if you saw a player flying but you didn't know if he was hacking or lagging?: wait it out, follow them check their ping if possible. Time is mostly the key. and perhaps put them on a watch list.
BrightWolfHD
01/18/2017 12:10 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: BrightWolfHD
Skype: iiDouble2 (Might have problems adding me I do not know why my friends just say they cannot find me when they search it)
Discord: BrightWolf#9354
Maturity Level (0/10): 8/10 I like joking around and having fun but I am serious when the matter requires me to do.
Past Experience: I have been staff before on at least 7-8 servers and they would usually have around 20-25 players on everyday but this was in late 2014-2015 so the servers eventually died from no donations or lack of players. I am currently Moderator on a server that is in Beta and the other server is open I just have not gotten my rank because the owner has not joined the server yet.
Why Should you be Mod? You should accept me because I am very good at dealing with people. I can play everyday after school, and all day on the weekends. I am a really nice person and can talk to anyone about anything. I am good with lots of commands and essential things. I cannot think of more to write but I'm sure you will be happy if you chose me.
Why do you want to be Mod? I just love helping other servers and being a part of a nice community, I think I would be perfect for the job.
What Would you do if a player offered you in real life money not to ban him? I would ban the person right away, I would never take money over the game like that.
What would you do if you saw a player flying but you didn't know if he was hacking or lagging? First I would go invisible if I am able to and follow the player around for a bit and if I see them flying around and its obviously I would think the player is hacking.
ColourCrafter
01/17/2017 11:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
What's the server IP?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome