Infinity Designs </> Builds </> Server Setups </> Recruiting

Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy7/10/17 8:02 am
1 emeralds 91
[center][color=#80FF00][s]--------------------------------------------------[/color][color=#BFFF00]---------------------------------------------[/s][/color]
[img]i.imgur.com/xb5xMB5.png[/img]

[b]INFINITY DESIGNS
BUILDS AND SETUPS TEAM[/b]

[b]Discord:[/b] [url]discord.gg/2VcTZpA[/url]
[b]Website:[/b] (Currently In Development)
[b]Email:[/b] [url=mailto:InfinityDesignsBST@gmail.com]InfinityDesignsBST@gmail.com[/url]

[color=#800000][b]Founder of Infinity Designs:[/b] Kawaii_Chloez#6766
[b]Current Chief Operations Officer:[/b] Soccercrazyboy#8860[/color]

[color=#80FF00][s]----------------------------------------[/color][color=#BFFF00]-----------------------------------[/s][/color]

[b]// IMPORTANT NEWS //[/b]

[color=#80FF00][s]--------------------------------------------------[/color][color=#BFFF00]---------------------------------------------[/s][/color]

Welcome all new users and players of this minecraft. I am here to present to you a new and upcoming way of developing your server in a quick and quality manner. I present to you, Infinity Designs. Infinity Designs is a team made up of skilled builders, plugin developers and website developers that help day-to-day servers that are in development achieve their goals of opening and prospering due to quality custom made plugins and builds. We have come into this business and community hoping to help anyone in dire need of professional and fast support for their minecraft server/network by offering the following support [b]free of charge[/b]:

[color=#800000][b]- Discord server setups ~[/b][/color] Website Developers
[color=#800000][b]- Spawn / Hub builds ~[/b][/color] Build Team
[color=#800000][b]- Plugin configuration ~[/b][/color] Plugin Development Team / Setups Team
[color=#800000][b]- Small website / portal design ~[/b][/color] Website Developers
[color=#800000][b]- Minigames maps (of any size, shape or form) ~[/b][/color] Build Team[/center]
[color=#800000][b]- ~[/b][/color]
Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer