[Apply Here] InfinityCraftUSA

coldfrye's Avatar coldfrye3/14/14 2:53 pm
3/14/2014 8:27 pm
_Nomo_'s Avatar _Nomo_
Hello PMC! I am looking for Developers, Builders, and Helpers!

Dev: Helps w/ plugins and such

Builder: You build things for the server.

Helpers: You are a Pre-Mod! You manage the players and help out in other areas!

Server Info:
1.7.2 MC
InfinityCraftUSA.no-ip.org:26065
Plugins:
AntiCheat,Essentials,mcMMO,WorldGuard,WorldEdit,Factions
More to come!

You may add other info to the application if you would like!
Application:

Name:

IGN:

What rank would you like?:

How long have you been playing minecraft?:

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you?

How many hours out of the week are you available?:

Why do you want to be a part of this server?

Write 5+ sentences on why you deserve to be a part of the server:

Thanks!
coldfrye
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_Nomo_
03/14/2014 8:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Name: Dyllan

IGN: _Nomo_

What rank would you like? A builder helper. I can build and am good with people.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: A couple years.

On a scale of 1-10, how mature are you: Probably 8-9. There are times where i get wierd and way funny but only when im bored.

How many hours a week are you available: I am available almost every day of the week if i dont have a lot of homework. I will let you know on skype when i will or wont be on.

Why do you want to be part of this server:
I love to build and make awesome things so people can see. I also love helping people and just having fun. Almost every server i join, they make me staff because they love me. I have experience with Head Admin, Admin, Moderator, and builder and co-owner so dont worry about experience.

Thanks
_Nomo_
ChuckNorrised
03/14/2014 7:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
That name is WAY overused. Sorry but I don't find overused server names appealing.
coldfrye
03/14/2014 8:20 pm
All of the urls you get when you search our server name are our prior server types. Its not used very much.
PredatorPvP99
03/14/2014 7:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Chayce (Chase)

IGN: Lucky_C

What rank would you like?: Helper

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since February 2012

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? 9; I can be serious when the time comes but it's always good to have a nice time.

How many hours out of the week are you available?: Depending on when I get home on the week-days, 1 1/2-4 hours a day. On the weekends I can be on for 7-9+ hours.

I'd really like to be part of a community that doesn't disband/end after just a few weeks. This server seems like a pretty good place to continue as learning more and more on being staff. I have a lot of experience with factions as I have been playing that type of server for most of my minecraft career/time. I'd really like to help people out as most of the servers I've been accepted to join as a staff member had not been very popular, (ex. 2-3 players throughout the week). I would also like to try and get more experience as being a helper, as I have mainly just been ranks such as Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin, etc.
Thanks for reading!
Lucky_C
Officerkit
03/14/2014 7:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Name:Jordan

IGN:Officerkit

Skype:None, sorry, contact me at minecraftkoolkats@gmail.com

What rank would you like?: Helper or higher, please.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: A little over 2 years now.

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? 8 but I like to have a laugh.

How many hours out of the week are you available?: I dont know an exact number, but if I get accepted and its a nopvp server, most of the time Im not busy.

Why do you want to be a part of this server? I hate people bossing me around all the time and people keep disrespecting me. I want to make sure people deserve more respect.

Write 5+ sentences on why you deserve to be a part of the server: I can be a very excellent builder. I specialize in towers. I like colonizing. I hate pvp, factions, raiding, stealing, all that crap.

Thank you for reading.
Goku_LSSJ
03/14/2014 6:47 pm
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
Name:
Dylan
IGN:
beepmaister
Shino_Kage {the profile pic is not me its my brother)
What rank would you like?:
Dev
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 years offline like 7-8 months online

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you ?
meh high 7 im not gonna lie i crack a dirty joke every once in awhile
How many hours out of the week are you available?:
1-1 and half on weekdays 3-4 hours on weekends
I heard you wanted a dev and I'm learning to create Java plugins and I think this will help me out with testing plugins n such.
5 sentences -snip-.Well,I guess having a programmer would be pretty cool right? Plus I have experience with plugins especially common ones used with faction servers like world edit essentials.Ugh I can also help with customizing the server such as a custom welcome msg and goodbye.This is a -snip- um Yeah im not likable not gonna lie Im not a nice person and im not scared to tell someone to -snip- off.But that could be desirable because im hard on people and make sure they dont -snip- around.
MissBoggaMonster
03/14/2014 6:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Jonathan Ramos

IGN: MissBoggaMonster (little sisters account)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: a little more then 2 months

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? 8

How many hours out of the week are you available?: from 4:00 p.m EST- 10:00 pm EST)

Why do you want to be a part of this server? i want to help n its anitcheat which i hate cheater

Write 5+ sentences on why you deserve to be a part of the server: I want to help the server. Im dedicated to something when i start it. Iwill never give up on this server. im basically available on then weekends whenever needed. I can also be a builder if need.

Thanks!
FozZeV
03/14/2014 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
If you need plugin dev add me on skype: gam3rest . I am 17 and been coding plugins for more than 15 months. We can talk more on skype.
kitkat12343
03/14/2014 4:31 pm
Name: Drea

IGN: kitkat12343

How long have you been playing mine craft?: about 2 years

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? 8 because I know when its time to have fun and when its time to be serious and really help out.

How many hours out of the week are you available?: Up to 4 hours a day

Why do you want to be a part of this server? Because it sounds fun and I love helping servers and other players.

Write 5+ sentences on why you deserve to be a part of the server: I love working with other players to improve an environment. I know how to be serious, funny, friendly, helpful and motivative and when its appropriate for each time. I love helping servers and I strive towards helping people have a good time on a server. I also enjoy working with people that share my interests. I hope you can accept me, I would be a great addition .
MC_Adventure_man
03/14/2014 4:20 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Name: Matt

IGN: MC_Survival_man

What rank would you like?: Builder

How long have you been playing minecraft?: From Beta

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? 8

How many hours out of the week are you available?: About 10-11

Why do you want to be a part of this server? Because I want to show off my building skills to everyone while helping in taking a server off the ground. I have lots of exp in building most things in minecraft and can get them done in very little time. I Work well with deadlines and mainly work alone. You can see one of my projects on my profile. I am great with WorldEdit and MCEdit, and I can make a great addition to your team.

Also I am great with command blocks and redstone, and I like to play survival in my free time
Potash_Apple
03/14/2014 4:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Tyler

IGN: Potash_Apple

What rank would you like?: Builder/helper

How long have you been playing minecraft?: for over 6 months

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? Very mature. I take minecraft seriously.

How many hours out of the week are you available?: Every night from 9 pm until 1 or 2. weekends, however long i am needed/want to play.

Why do you want to be a part of this server? I want to be apart of this server because i can help with chat moderation, and discuss new things for the server. I can build natural landscape and giant trees.
Write 5+ sentences on why you deserve to be a part of the server: I am a builder/moderator on another server, but it isnt in my timezone, so i am on when everyone else is off. I have built the survival spawn for that server (ask for ip and i will give it to you to show you). I can help with ideas for the server, I know how to make servers to be wanted to play.
LordCornMuffin
03/14/2014 4:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name:boris

IGN: LordCornMuffin

What rank would you like?: builder

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years and a half

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? 9

How many hours out of the week are you available?: 2 hour per school day and 5 hours per weekend day

Why do you want to be a part of this server? I want to help build things

I can build really big and complex things. I am very good at building and i will follow all instruction. I am very helpfull and i can build modern, mideavle, redstone things. I want to make this server a really famous server by making structures. I am also very friendly and help other staff and player out.
chomper777
03/14/2014 4:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Name: chris

IGN: chomper777

What rank would you like?: Dev

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 6 yrs

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you? 10 when working

How many hours out of the week are you available?: 2hrs weekdays all day on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of this server? Because i can help the server out with any plugins and anything that the server needs help with.

Write 5+ sentences on why you deserve to be a part of the server: You should accept me to be a part of your staff team because i'm hard working and focused. I will not deny a question and i will try to help everyone i can at a time. I'm learning to code so i should be able to code some custom plugins for you guys soon. I'm really good with plugin config and anything that deals with servers in general. I will help with anything plugin or server related stuff that you guys need help with. I will make sure to be on everyday so you guys can contact me if you need any help. I will not abuse my powers to help someone. Im not one of those noobs that comes on servers and abuses there powers right away after you give them the powers.
CianandBrendan64
03/14/2014 4:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Does it matter?

IGN: CianandBrendan64

What rank would you like?: Admin

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1.3.2 was my first update

On a scale of 1-10, How mature are you?: 9

How many hours out of the week are you available?: About 6

Why do you want to be a part of this server?: I never get a chance to be staff on any servers. They either accept me and then go down, or reject me for no reasons.

1. I can use plugins and find plugins very well.
2. I never get this opportunity.
3. I can help and build decent. I can build a spawn and Factions.
4. I am friendly and can spot hackers.
5. I love to HAVE FUN!

If you reject me for the Does it Matter? parts, you suck.
FlameEquinox
03/14/2014 4:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Prefered Name: Shadi (pronounced like eminems name)
IGN: FlameEquinox
Age: 13, 4 years of building experience and 2 of redstone
I do Interior, Exterior, Design, Redstone, Huge Builds
Extra: I can only play on the weekend (includes friday) and i Have skype: Shadi Nakhal
I have tried every type of building, I can do Nordic designs , Modern, I can pixel art, Military bases, Redstone Contraptions (useful for secret doors and traps but i dont have good experience with command blocks)
My screenshot doesnt work but i can come on and show you
I have strong patience when it comes to building
Maturity level:Strong 7
Playing MInecraft for 4 1/2 years
Im starting to get bored of building stuff for myself, so i decided to go on and help others, i have been told by friends i have great building skill and i should start a server, however my parents wont give me money to make one, the next step to doing this would be for me to go on and help someone with a server to start me off so maybe one day i could be building servers for more famous youtubers, I have always love building new things and testing them out. I have played up to 16 hours in one day/night and i could be great help.
I hope this is good enough!
Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome