Join my faction on this server!

NateDawgTheBee2's Avatar NateDawgTheBee26/8/12 1:26 am
6/8/2012 1:56 am
SincereBacon's Avatar SincereBacon
Well hi! Im on a server called DopeCraft Its mainly a drug server but thats not all you have to do really. My faction is called Frost and were right next to this other faction called NoThanks. If your going to join my faction please make room for your self because there isint enough room. Please post this on this topic and reply to them i will message you if you got it .

IGN Name:

What Are you good at?:

What do you think i should put you as? (Example raider miner and stuff):

Why do you think you should join me?

Would you steal or grief?

Do you like the idea of the name [Frost]?

Do you like the idea of faction skins?

I will message you if you got the thing
NateDawgTheBee2
Level 8 : Apprentice Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SincereBacon
06/08/2012 1:56 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
oops forgot ign technicalNOOB
but im a veteran years in mc 1+
SincereBacon
06/08/2012 1:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN Name:

What Are you good at?: shop keeping, defense with sniping arrows, offense, pirating, assassination

What do you think i should put you as? (Example raider miner and stuff):assassin soldier on frontline is offence war defence soldier in defence war and shopkeeper cause i always get way too much stuff lol

Why do you think you should join me? id be a great addition

Would you steal or grief? on enemy factions

Do you like the idea of the name [Frost]? seems legit

Do you like the idea of faction skins? sound sick as f---
llamas7
06/08/2012 1:36 am
Level 23 : Expert Archer
IGN Name: BabyCreepersRule

What Are you good at?:

What do you think i should put you as?: I would like to be a Raider, miner or spy. (Preferably a raider. Or ill be a bit of all of them.)

Why do you think you should join me? Because I am honest, kind, and helpful. I love trying to make factions big, and DOMINATE THE SERVER!!! WOO!
I know a tactic, where I can pretend to have a fight with you, so I leave, and join a different faction so I can raid them, and bring it back to our base.

Would you steal or grief?: No, except other from faction bases, if we are allowed to.

Do you like the idea of the name [Frost]? Yes. I have another idea. What about "FrostCows"?.

Do you like the idea of faction skins? I don't mind, but some people won't want to change their skin.

Thanks!
NateDawgTheBee2
06/08/2012 1:32 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Pony
Oh ill message you guys the link.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome