[CItadelsOnline] Join our Team

AndreiDude's Avatar AndreiDude5/29/16 4:08 pm
6/30/2016 4:05 pm
AndreiDude's Avatar AndreiDude

Intro

Citadels Online is an MMO Rpg orientated server that is about to open in the month June for Beta testing and the grand opening will be in the month of July.

We are very proud of the server we are creating as , a lot of time, effort and money has been invested in bringing our own RPG ideas to life under this server, Citadels Online, and we want to create a wonderful community for the Minecraft enthusiasts and for gamers that want to try something new.

Developer Hiring

We are looking for an interested developer to help us improve and create new plugins, as it is our intention to speed up the development process and to consolidate our creative team.

In game staff

In order to manage a interactive, helpful and fun community we consider the staff members to be extremely important to that purpose, therefore we are searching for interested players to be involved in our community under different ranks: as a helper, a moderator and game master, all under the supervision of the administrators.

A brief description of each staff rank below:

The Helper:
- Is the active player that wants to be more involved in the community
- Knows English well
- Has minecraft knowledge and wants to learn more about the server and is willing to share his knowledge with players
- Is observant and gives feedback regarding the server ( bugs, game play faults, community )
- Will receive in Premium Package
- Will have the possibility to become a Moderator
- Will answer only to the Administrators

The Moderators:
- Are experienced players or former helpers that know the server very well
- Know English well
- Are orientated in helping players with their questions and queries
- Are observant and gives feedback regarding any problems on the server
- Are more involved in the game play ( comes up with events : in game and forum events )
- Will have /mute /kick and other commands to maintain the order
- Will receive Premium+ Package
- Will have the possibility to become a GMs

The GM:
- Is a former experienced Moderator with an intimate knowledge of the gameplay mechanics and has creating abilities
- Will be involved only in managing and improving the gameplay on the server (creating quests, mob creation, mob spawn, item creation )
- Will have commands as per the above description and will be involved in creating or managing events in the world( with the help of moderators)
- Is willing to answer the questions of other players

General Guidelines:
- All people should be polite and helpful , but we require it as a must from our staff members
- You should never take advantage of the position you have in a negative way, it will not be tolerated
- If you are active that will consolidate your role and will give you the opportunity to grow within our team
- Communication with the administrators will be a must, through different portals ( chat, skype)
- If the tasks appointed for your position are not met, no harm, you can continue as a player without the rank
- You can’t start directly as a Mod , or Gm without going through the ladder, so that the relationship and trust can be formed

As s Conclusion:
If you want to start your own minecraft career with Citadels Online then we happily embrace you in our community , in order to become a Helper:

- Post a small application on our thread ( name, age, location, experience, and motivation ) -

http://www.citadelsonline.net/forum/m/2 ... aff-hiring

Link: http://www.citadelsonline.net
Twitter: citadelsonline
Andrei@citadelsonline.net
Jobs@citadelsonline.net
AndreiDude
Level 4 : Apprentice Network