4/25/2016 12:09 am
JustVanilla MC's Avatar JustVanilla MC

Server Ip: play.justvanillamc.com

Server Website: www.Justvanillamc.com

Server Forums: http://just-vanilla.enjin.com/forum

Just Vanilla!

is a a vanilla community server.
This server
is a long running vanilla server with amazing people.

We have weekly competitions and build contests!

Click to reveal
No griefing
- Do not steal.
- Do not break blocks that are not yours.
- Do not harvest other peoples farms without their permission.

No cheating
- Do not use modded clients.
- Do not abuse a bug, report it.
- Do not use X-ray texture packs.

Keep the chat clean
Keeping the chat clean (click to hide)
- Do not discuss politics*
- Do not discuss religion*
- Do not curse excessively.
- Do not be racist/sexist/etc
* You may discuss this on teamspeak

Respect the worlds map
- Do not leave floating trees.
- Please fill/cover creeper holes.
- Do not leave 1x1 pillars around.
- Do not spam water or lava above ground.

Respect your fellow player
- Do not use rude language.
- Do not harass other players.
- Respect their decisions/opinion.
- Do not randomly attack people unless it's been agreed upon.

JustVanilla MC
Level 42 : Master Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2016 12:09 am
JustVanilla MC
Reviewing application now
04/08/2016 3:16 am
JustVanilla MC
Review applications now!

Also for all members here can you please vote for us @

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/j ... 5650/vote/
01/20/2016 6:57 pm
JustVanilla MC
Reviewing applications now
01/19/2016 6:46 pm
JustVanilla MC
Review applications now!

Happy New Years Everyone
01/13/2016 9:11 pm
JustVanilla MC
Review applications now!

Happy New Years Everyone
12/14/2015 11:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BobberooniTooni
Minecraft IGN: BobberooniTooni
Why do you want to join this server?: I'd like to join this server because my friend and I, who have been playing on our minecraft Realms server for 2 years, would love to play with others in a nice community.
Have you read & agree on the Rules?: BFG789D
What has your experience been on Minecraft: I have played minecraft for over 3 years, and enjoy making command block contraptions and redstone contraptions as well. That is my strength, but I am still very good at general building and decorating. I'm an a experienced, knowledgeable player who loves playing minecraft, especially on a nice server!
08/13/2015 4:18 pm
JustVanilla MC
Reviewing apps
08/02/2015 7:42 pm
JustVanilla MC
Welcome MinerBRJ
08/01/2015 9:12 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
MinerBRJ
Minecraft IGN: MinerBRJ
Why do you want to join this server?: I started playing MC cerca October 2012 and it changed my life. I became a friendly person that loves to meet new friends and talk to people. I am a person that is open-minded, so I never stick to the same server for long. I am searching for a community to make friends and meet people, while enjoying a nice vanilla survival.
Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Yes (BFG789D)
08/01/2015 9:07 pm
JustVanilla MC
Online reviewing apps
07/30/2015 4:08 pm
JustVanilla MC
Reviewing apps now
07/29/2015 4:52 pm
JustVanilla MC
Online accepting apps.
07/29/2015 7:06 am
JustVanilla MC
mark_schouten welcome
07/29/2015 6:58 am
mark_schouten
Hello,

First i wanna tell you that I am from the Netherlands but i think it's not a problem for on the server.

Minecraft IGN: mark_schouten

Why do you want to join this server?:
I know how great vanilla servers are because I used to run my own dutch one, but now I wanna try it at an english one. I love yo play minecraft and to build together. The thing I most love about minecraft? Grinding , I can grind all they if i have to to get resources to give it to other people so they can build what they want.

Have you read & agree on the Rules?:
BFG789D

Thanks for reading this !
07/29/2015 2:17 am
JustVanilla MC
Welcome Scoot3rPT
07/28/2015 9:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ScooterPT
Minecraft IGN:Scoot3rPT
Why do you want to join this server?:i used to own a vanilla server with a small community aswell. we built various sorts of farm, including an end farm and also a nether hub. unfortunately i had to close the server due to time restrictions, i didnt have much time to play at the time. atm im trying to start playing again on a vanilla server and this seems like a good way to start
Have you read & agree on the Rules?:BFG789D
07/28/2015 9:01 pm
JustVanilla MC
Welcome ShiverMeNutHairs you've been added

visit our website and forums for any other questions as I only check back here every so often.
07/28/2015 8:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Equwal
Minecraft IGN: ShiverMeNutHairs (Don't ask...)

Why do you want to join this server?: I am a YouTube content producer, and would love for my first "solo" series to be based on this server to be able to provide my audience with the maximum amount of enjoyment... I also enjoy the idea of having a loyal and active community to interact with. Also, I have been very active in the Minecraft community since about Beta 1.5 and have endured the many updates and community changes the game has faced. (Shameless YouTube plug: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheStaatusQuo )

Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Well, BFG789D.

**EDIT: Also, skype is as follows: jordanstaats5o2 **
07/28/2015 8:43 pm
JustVanilla MC
Accepting more players
01/26/2015 10:50 pm
MilkyTerror
Minecraft name: leoleoppp, please don't judge me by this terrible name it was long ago
Age 16: Birthday is September 18
Experience: Been playing since Alpha, I recently have not played since Microst took
over, so I am rather new to the newer features
Why do you want to join this server: I used to play on a server I hosted, it was the most fun I have ever had in a game, I want to recreate that same experience with this server, I also love playing with other people .
Have you read & agree on the Rules?:Yes, I think they are fair.
Looking forward to your reply
01/26/2015 4:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Button Pusher
HAT_TRICK11
Minecraft IGN: HAT_TRICK11
What has your experience been on Minecraft: 5 years
Why do you want to join this server?: I love a community based server where everyone works in harmony. i also love to build and do redstone.
Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Yes.
01/26/2015 7:55 am
JustVanilla MC
accepting more players!
01/21/2015 10:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BlockMageTheGray
Minecraft IGN: TheBlockMage
What has your experience been on Minecraft: About 3 years on smaller SMP servers
Why do you want to join this server?: Want to find an active server for my timezone.
Have you read & agree on the Rules?:Yes!
01/23/2015 10:03 am
JustVanilla MC
Added!
01/21/2015 8:18 pm
JustVanilla MC
Acepting applicants!
01/17/2015 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MrAtreck
Minecraft IGN: MrAtreck
Age: (I'm only going to be accepting applicants who are over the age of 15.) 16
What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what servers, etc) I've been playing Minecraft since alpha stages and have been watching it develop into the phenomenon it is today. I have been playing on my own and with a few friends for a few months, but I soon got bored and decided to try and join a
Why do you want to join this server?: Bit of an unoriginal question, but ok. I want to join this because I want a small, trusting community who I can rely on to not "fuck my shit up". I am looking for a place where new players are welcome and unfriendly ones unwelcome. And most of all, I want a place where I can feel safe to build and live in without someone burning my place down or something.
Have you read & agree on the Rules?: 'Course.

Hope to hear back soon.
~MrAtreck
01/18/2015 3:05 am
JustVanilla MC
You have been added!
01/10/2015 12:28 am
JustVanilla MC
Accepting applications!
01/05/2015 8:17 am
JDino
Cant connect to server help please
it says can resolve host name
i put justvanilla.mpch.co as the ip address
01/07/2015 8:20 am
JustVanilla MC
its MCPH, so justvanilla.mcph.co
01/03/2015 8:52 am
JustVanilla MC
Accepting more applications!
01/02/2015 8:12 pm
JustVanilla MC
Online accpeting appliations!
01/02/2015 3:23 am
JustVanilla MC
Above applications have been accepted!
12/30/2014 7:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Confuzzled_Bananana
will I be accept if I am 15
12/30/2014 7:34 pm
JDino
Minecraft IGN: IXAwokenXI

Experience on minecraft: Ive been playing for over a year now, I really enjoy vanilla survival but have also spent hours on modded.

Why do you want to join server: Been looking for a small whitelist server, where i can get to know new people and just have fun without having to worry about cheats or griefers

Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Of Course ^.^

Also my skype username is Jeremy12598 if needed
12/30/2014 5:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Confuzzled_Bananana
Minecraft IGN:
Skylord_Butter
Age: (I'm only going to be accepting applicants who are over the age of 15.)
What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what servers, etc)
I been play minecraft for 5 years today and I been on like 7 smps
Why do you want to join this server?: I am sick of joining smps and the onwers cheat things in and all I want is a legit smp and have fun with people who love mindcrack as well
Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Yes
12/30/2014 5:24 pm
JustVanilla MC
Accpeting applications!
12/29/2014 8:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ZiiiM
Minecraft IGN:killme1st2
Age: (I'm only going to be accepting applicants who are over the age of 15.)17
What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what servers, etc)I have been playing minecraft since 1.01. I have been apart of many servers including my own mindcrack server. I owned my own mindcrack server for 8 months before It got over ran by griefers. I usually like to play either Survival game server or Mindcrack like servers.
Why do you want to join this server?:I want to join the server because it looks like a sucessful fun server. I am brothers with a member on this server, Wraithjuggler. Wraithjuggler is my brother, he just recently got accepted but from what he can see its going to be sucessful.
Have you read & agree on the Rules?:Yes, I have.
12/29/2014 11:06 pm
JustVanilla MC
White-Listed! See you in-game!
12/29/2014 2:22 am
JustVanilla MC
All the above applications have been accepted and whitelisted! Sorry for the late reply! See you all in-game!
12/28/2014 11:24 pm
JDino
Are people active on this server daily?
Been looking for small servers where a people are active daily so im jus wondering
12/29/2014 2:23 am
JustVanilla MC
The server is only two days old and there is always players on, we usally reach server cap really fast through the high time of the day!
12/28/2014 8:08 pm
mysweetmanilla17
Hello im Amy!
Minecraft name: Amylovelyworld

What is your experience on minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years. I have played on ginourmous servers like mineplex, mineverse etc and also small servers as well.

why do you want to join: I had a home before! yet it seems the server has been shutdown. So now im looking for a new home to make new friends with.

I accept and read the rules!

12/28/2014 7:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
wraithjuggler
Minecraft IGN:wraithjuggler
What has your experience been on Minecraft: Since roughly 4 years.
Why do you want to join this server?: I just recently quit another SMP server because it was too inactive so I'm looking for another one. Telling by the thread topic, this server looks very organized which I like. I am a GFX designer as well as a website designer and I figured I would like to help you because it seems that you need one.
Here's one I made for the last community I was in: http://covesmp.do.am/
I've built several proud creations in minecraft including some of the following(this just scratches the surface of some of the stuff I've made, but I've made much better unrecorded creations):
Click to reveal

And right here is a current project that I've built(My buddy did the interior, I did the full structure):http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/big-mansion-3020084/ And to mention that, me and my friend Maxtropolis have built two mega-cities as well as a small rural town area.

Here's another mansion we built together: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/modern-mansion-3064060/

Also note that the above screenshots are old and my design knowledge has expanded a fair amount from those last screenshots.
Have you read & agree on the Rules?:Yes
12/28/2014 8:04 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
thenamesken
Minecraft IGN:thenamesKen
Age: (I'm only going to be accepting applicants who are over the age of 15.)18
What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what servers, etc): I've been a server owner before a private one,but season end and we say goodbye to each other.It was succesfull server.I like building medieval house,food farms,(Yes.Food is important),roads,Everything that I can build,but medieval builds is my main. I have been playing minecraft for 3 Years now,Started since 1.0.0 final released.

My Builds
Click to reveal

Why do you want to join this server?:I like making others happy.I'm looking for a great community Mindcrack like server to play on,but it seems that I cant find oneI like playing with friends like mindcrack,no stealing no arguing and no liars.I'm 18 and pretty sure I'm mature enough to not start a stupid fights that will lead to nothing.That is all, if you need more info about me,We can talk in the skype(thenamesKendx123) or in the server if you think you accept me if possible.Thank you
Have you read & agree on the Rules?:The rules are great.I like how you made this rules to keep peace.

More about me

How many hours can you spend on weekends/weekdays: I spend playing minecraft almost everyday,well not if you have something important to do,well sure thing important things comes first,like school work or job.But playing minecraft is one of my hobbies to do.

I live in Arizona,Mountain time

I have been a server Owner before a private one,but the season ends,We say goodbye to eachother

Youtube:thenamesKen

Pc Specs: Alienware X51 Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor
4th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor
Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1
6GB Memory
6GB Memory
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 745 with 4GB DDR3
I can Advertise and make server website too usisng shaders and more,

That is all thank you!
12/28/2014 6:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Mestrix123
Minecraft IGN: Mestrix

Age: (I'm only going to be accepting applicants who are over the age of 15.) 16

What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what
servers, etc) I play Minecraft Since 1.6.4 , I play survival , factions , mini games
Why do you want to join this server?: I really want to join a 100% Vallina Server , its fun , legit and we can build shops all those . I like to communicate with people , Making shops .

Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Yes , I do
12/28/2014 6:13 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
OllywolfMC
Minecraft IGN : Ollywolf

Age: (I'm only going to be accepting applicants who are over the age of 15.)I'm 16

What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what servers, etc) I have been playing for 2 years, I mainly play on mini game servers like Mineplex. I myself was a moderator on a server called 'The Core' That no longer exists. So I have experience with hackers and rude people, but I also like to have some fun .

Why do you want to join this server?: I've always dreamed of joining a small, mature and kind community around minecraft. I often watch episodes of 'The Cube SMP' and I always like to imagine how it would be if I had the chance to be on a small server, being able to build my own shop and make friends and have fun experiences and enjoy cool events!

Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Yes, I fully agree and accept .

Thank you!
12/28/2014 1:54 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Xspychicken19X
Minecraft IGN: spychicken19

I am 15, turning 16 in March.

What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what servers, etc) I started playing around Beta 1.5.x, and since then I have hosted many servers and have dealt with issues that other people may have faced with them. I used to work for a server-hosting service, and have a lot of experience in the field of minecraft servers. I've also dealt with the scum of the internet, being admin of multiple past servers.

Why do you want to join this server?: I feel that "todays" servers are just all about how many plugins you have, but with vanilla it's a nice relaxing experience. Also, friends are a wonderful addition to a relaxing server.

Have you read & agree on the Rules?: Yes.
12/28/2014 1:45 am
Level 40 : Master Scribe
andrewnguyener
Minecraft IGN:
andrewnguyener

I am 16 years old.

What has your experience been on Minecraft: (How long have you been playing, what servers, etc)
I have been playing Minecraft since around beta 1.3, which was released around March of 2011. I have played many roles on servers in the past, including but not limited to owner, administrator, moderator, and more. I have learned how to interact with players and make new friends and it's been quite a journey. I know how to do the basics and more about Minecraft, so you probably won't see me asking questions that often.

Why do you want to join this server?:
I would like to join this server because I am looking for a server to settle on. After years and years of playing Minecraft, it is extremely difficult to find a server that is mature and stays up long enough for me to enjoy and make friends on, especially around my age range.

Have you read & agree on the Rules?:
Yes, I do.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome