Killion Detention Center - [UPDATED: 1.0.0] [PRISON SERVER]

markillion's Avatar markillion11/24/11 2:05 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 10
6/27/2017 4:53 am
Toxo's Avatar Toxo

Server Address: Killion.EvolutionGaming.org

The new and fastest growing prison server!

Ventrilo Server: Host: vent.evolutiongaming.org Port: 8358

Killion Detention Center is a prison based around working and building your way to the top. Once a prisoner has proven themselves capable of living a decent life outside of prison bars, they may set themselves free. In the meantime, it is suggested that prisoners make alliances with fellow inmates along the way. While the guards are away, the prisoners will play - always watch your back.

This server and map was inspired by Convicted but was completely built by the Senior Wardens. We thank Convicted for their inspiration, but take full credit on the build and changes made.

The server is run on a dedicated, high speed server, with frequent backups and a 24/7 uptime. We currently have 72 slots avaliable with no current reserve slot system, it is first come first serve. As our server expands we will try and add as many slots as possible making sure there is always enough room for everyone.

C-Prisoners:
Starting rank. Now you learn the trials of hard work and dedication. Take your axe to the tree farm or your pickaxe to the mine and earn your keep.
B-Prisoners:
Cost: $15,000 - You're off to a new section of the prison. Nice, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable just yet. Get back to work and you'll be in for a little surprise in the mine-shafts with two new quarries and more protection while you work.
A-Prisoners:
Cost: $35,000 - Now we're moving up in class. A new quarry, a place to kill creatures, more ways to make money, and higher security.
Elite-Prisoners:
Cost: $65,000 - The most secure sector in the prison, you no longer have to watch your back. While having this new found freedom you can continue mining, slaughter pigs, or become a farmer and harvest cactus. Private working areas and more items at the warden shop are sure to keep you happy.
Free Citizens:
Cost: 100k- You're free! Finally after a tedious life behind prison bars, you may escape and live your life of luxury. Free Citizen's may visit the prisoner's any time they want, but must always follow prison rules during the visitations.
C-Guard:
Pay: $1,000/h - Patrol area: C Block - Must be approved by Warden - You offer security and peace-of-mind to the prisoners. You keep the riots down and keep the prison a safe place. You need to prove yourself worthy to your wardens and fellow guards.
B-Guard:
Pay: $1,500/h - Patrol area: C Block & Courtyard - To gain this promotion you must be a guard for at least 3 days and have no strikes against you. Access to Bow and Arrow kit.
A-Guard:
Pay: $2,000/h - Patrol area: C Block, Courtyard, & B Block - To gain this promotion you must be a guard for at least 1 week and have no strikes against you.
Sr Guard:
Pay: $2,500/h - Patrol area: C Block, Courtyard, B Block, & A Block - To gain this promotion you must be a guard for at least 2 week and have no strikes against you, and have a community vote. Access to ban commands.
Warden:
A very sought after position that only the best can achieve. - A warden runs the show. All decisions about the prison are decided upon by the Wardens. They are very strict and enforce rules more than others, but also have their fun and helpful sides too. (Warden assumes the position of OP on the server and thus holds much responsibility)
Sr Warden:

This rank cannot be obtained. This is reserved for the two server owners.
Donor:

Promotions are not guaranteed, the Senior Wardens always have the final call.

No hacked clients
No mods
No transparent texture packs
No spamming
No griefing
No advertising other servers

No weapons! - If a guard sees you with a weapon, you have 5 seconds to hand it over or you will risk death or jail.
No PvP abuse! - Hitting from a Non-PvP area, running into a Non-PvP area while tagged, and pushing someone out of a non-PvP area will get you jailed.
No Camping! - Camping player spawn and/or other Non-PvP areas will get you jailed.

You are allowed to kill anyone who attacks you or another prisoner. If a prisoner is being attacked but does not fight back, do not kill the victim unless he/she fights.
If a contraband item is seen, order the prisoner to give it over. If the prisoner does not comply or tries to run, you may kill them or if in a NON-PVP area; jail them.
Use /kit guard for your armor and /kit food for food. Use these cautiously as they have a time limit. You are not allowed to store or trade kits.
Jail players with /jail name time. Time is in minutes. Jail players for killing you three times or more, spawn killing, camping, PvP abusing, griefing tree farm. (10 minutes first offense, 15 minutes thereafter.)
If a prisoner hits you and runs into a NON-PVP area, you cannot attack them when they leave unless you tagged them before they entered. If a player hits you and runs into a NON-PVP area three times you are allowed to kill them when they leave NON-PVP.
Any items received from a killed player must either be sold to the shop or disposed of. Guards are only to keep items temporary in their bank chest. (EX: Putting all swords in chest for sale later, diamond swords must be disposed of immediately)
If two players are playing keep-a-way with the swords (trading the swords back and forth) count down for both of them and if they do not give it up jail or kill them both depending on the area.
Do not use any 3rd party programs, modified clients, or hacks of any sort.
Do not jail players for infinite amounts of time.
Respect all players.

Here at Killion Detention Center the Senior Wardens have a few requirements you must meet before your application will be accepted.

Have experience on prison servers
Know and understand all of the server rules
Be mature and fair
Be a part of the community for at least 3 days.
Not have any negative actions against your account IE mutes, bans, ect
Asking to check your application or asking when we will check applications more than twice in-game will result in a denial.
Understand that you will need to join the guard clan and must leave any other clans that you may have and empty your bank chest of any and all items, understand that when you stop being a guard your chest will be emptied again.
Unless otherwise posted, when you make an application it will automatically be pending. This means that your application will be open until we need guards, deny the application, or accept the application. Understand that we do try our best to read every application and usually do, however we like to watch people ingame and see if they will be a good guard before accepting them.

Please copy and paste this application in a reply to this thread. Make sure to fill out all of the questions or the application may be denied.

In-game Name:
How old are you?
What is your timezone(GMT)?
What time can you guard? (Ex: 1PM-4PM)?
How long have you played on Killion?:
Do you have experience with prison servers?:
Do you have experience guarding?:
Have you read ALL of the server rules, both guard and prisoner?:
What makes you the best guard applicant?:

markillion, on 09 November 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:
Prisoner Transfer Program Promotion

Starting today, 11/09/2011, if you play on another prison server and decide to play here, we will take your rank from that other server and give you one rank below it.
All we need is screenshot proof of your tag and name in-game from that server.

For example;
Free there = Elite here.
Elite there = A here.
So on and so forth.

Either reply to this thread or send a message to Markillion or Starzeh (Starzy) here on the forums and we will get you set up as soon as possible.
markillion
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer