KILLION DETENTION CENTER | Non-OP Prison | Custom Content

markillion's Avatar markillion5/7/15 6:12 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 14
7/22/2015 8:44 am
NathanDyk's Avatar NathanDyk

Server Address: mc.killion.co

Killion Detention Center is a prison based around working and building your way to the top. Once a prisoner has proven themselves capable of living a decent life outside of prison bars, they may set themselves free. In the meantime, it is suggested that prisoners make alliances with fellow inmates along the way. While the guards are away, the prisoners will play - always watch your back.

We are the only prison to offer a both PvP and non-PvP experience with two prisons. If you would like like to opt out of the PvP you can simply visit our second prison: Starzy's Penitentiary. It is available to our voters and premium subscribers. Or stay at Killion Detention Center and fight your way to the top. Once you are released from prison, the free world is filled with custom content!

• No hacked clients, mods, or 3rd party programs
  • No x-ray or see-through texture packs
  • No spamming
  • No advertising (this includes server names, IPs & websites)
  • No harassment or obscene adult conversations
  • No griefing the prison
  • No mass griefing the free world
  • No exploiting bugs, glitches, or loopholes
  • Follow the Wardens instructions. Their word is final in all situations.

• No Weapons! - If a guard sees you with a weapon, you have 5 seconds to hand it over or you will risk death or jail.
  • No Camping! - Camping player spawn and/or other Non-PvP areas will get you jailed.
  • Contraband is not allowed - to view the items please see the display in the C Spawn Room.

C-Prisoner
Starting rank. Now you learn the trials of hard work and dedication. Take your axe to the tree farm or your pickaxe to the mine and earn your keep.

B-Prisoner
Cost: $15,000 - You're off to a new section of the prison. Nice, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable just yet. Get back to work and you'll be in for a little surprise in the mine-shafts with two new quarries and more protection while you work.

A-Prisoner
Cost: $35,000 - Now we're moving up in class. A new quarry, a place to kill creatures, more ways to make money, and higher security.

Elite-Prisoner
Cost: $65,000 - The most secure sector in the prison, you no longer have to watch your back. While having this new found freedom you can continue mining, slaughter pigs, or become a farmer and harvest cactus. Private working areas and more items at the warden shop are sure to keep you happy.

Free
Cost: $100,000 - You're free! Finally after a tedious life behind prison bars, you may escape and live your life of luxury. Free Citizen's may visit the prisoner's any time they want, but must always follow prison rules during the visitations.

Once you have acquired the rank of Free you have the option of going through Prestige. Prestige consists of three blocks - Feesh, Blaze, and Ender - that are extremely difficult compared to the prison you were just released from. If you can complete the Prestige system you will be granted more privileges and have access to more features.

Feesh
Cost to Enter: $365,000 | Premium Cost: $300,000 - This is the first rank of our prestige system. When you start prestige you will be sent to a separate prison and start fresh. This block features cells, banks, shops, a mine, and a tree farm. PvP is enabled throughout the entire block. Mob spawning is enabled in all areas.

Blaze
Cost: 448 Emerald Blocks | Premium Cost: 340 Emerald Blocks - This block features cells, banks, shops, 2 mines, and a tree farm. PvP is enabled throughout the entire block. Mob spawning is enabled in all areas. Environmental damage is also enabled.

Ender
Cost: 896 Emerald Blocks | Premium Cost: 680 Emerald Blocks - This block features cells, banks, shops, 2 mines, a small farming area, and a tree farm. PvP is enabled throughout the entire block. Mob spawning is enabled in all areas.

Citizen
Cost: 2,275 Emerald Blocks | Premium Cost: 1,705 Emerald Blocks - This is the final rank of the server at the moment. This rank allows you to access features that other Free members cannot.

Guards are here to protect and serve the prisoners while also making sure that they abide by the prison rules (different than server rules!) The guards have their own set of rules that they must follow.

Guards are selected through an application process when the Wardens find it necessary for more Guards. Below is the application. If you are interested in becoming a guard, please fill out the application and reply to this thread with the completed form. Do not ask about the status of your application in-game. If you ask about your application two or more times you will be automatically denied.

Chat mods help keep the chat under control while the Wardens are busy feeding the hamsters. Chat mods are able to remain players on the server, however you can only be accepted as a Moderator if you have achieved the rank of Free or Citizen on the server. Becoming a chat mod does not give you any perks other than a shiny chat tag & colored chat text, but you will gain the respect of the community for keeping it a safe and enjoyable place to spend their time.

Chat mods are selected through an application process when the Wardens find it necessary for more. Below is the application. If you are interested in becoming a chat mod, please fill out the application and reply to this thread with the completed form. Do not ask about the status of your application in-game. If you ask about your application two or more times you will be automatically denied.

Voting for us will award you a quick amount of money, gain you access to PvP-free sale shops, gain you access to a PvP-free prison & more! If you are new to the server, make sure that you log in at least once before voting to ensure that you receive your rewards.

To vote for us, please click here: http://bit.ly/KDC-vote

Here at KDC we value our community above all else! Getting to know everyone and making lasting friendships is one of the best aspects of the server. We have a forum to introduce yourself on, discuss your clan, advertise your items for sale, & more. Why not come by and say hello to us?!

Our Website: http://killion.co

ALL BAN APPEALS GO ON THE FORUMS, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE AND GO TO THE BAN APPEAL SECTION!
markillion
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer