* NEED STAFF * Kineticraft!

0ChickenOrDuck0's Avatar 0ChickenOrDuck04/1/15 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 186 2
4/6/2015 5:39 pm
0ChickenOrDuck0's Avatar 0ChickenOrDuck0
Kineticraft is a hub bungeecord server in the state of development, and we need some people to help get us out of that state! I'm an administrator here at Kineticraft, and me and the owners could use some help. We also need players, so if your sole purpose is to apply, please do not. We are looking for people who know how to build, can come on a lot, are helpful/friendly people, or know world edit. Only mature people here, we don't want 8 year olds cluttering up the server with junk. Still, we like have a bit of fun over here. We don't just sit in a corner supervising the players whilist drinking tea, we actually do things, like have events, chat with players, that sort of thing.

Like I said before, we are in the middle of development. The only server set up right now is the lobby, which is vanilla. Now, we do need staff, but don't expect to get it the first second you're in there. Usually, you can apply, but you can also be chosen. Whether or not you chose to accept the rank offered to you is your choice, nobody else's.

IP: kineticraft.net:45565

I'll see you there!
0ChickenOrDuck0
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer