{King Conquest} Custom plug-ins+Fun Gamemodes!

Porkspeedo's Avatar Porkspeedo8/24/15 12:19 pm
1 emeralds 168 4
8/24/2015 4:46 pm
Porkspeedo's Avatar Porkspeedo
Hello! I am Eternal Surge and I am the Pr-Manager for King Conquest!

{General Overview}

I Represent a New Server with a Multitude of Unique plug-ins and our own game mode that involves you teaming up with your Kingdom and taking over the world!

The Objective is to join a Kingdom of your choice and take over the world!
Once you have joined a Kingdom you are ready to go! You can plan with your Kingdom and fight to the death against other Kingdoms over control of the Various outposts scattered around the World![i] [b] NOTE: The plug-in ties in with Economy so the Kingdom controlling the most outposts is making the most money![/i][/b]

Each Kingdom has its own Capital. [u]The Capital Cannot be captured by any enemy Kingdoms.[/u]

There are Various Outposts and control points for you and your Kingdom to take control over! [b][i](The more you have control of the better!)[/i][/b]

There are Tons of unique Kits made by our Developers that will satisfy your PVP hunger.

[size=150][u][b][color=#FF4040] {Server and Gamemode Description}[/color]
[/b][/u][/size]
KingConquest is a multi server network where we currently have 2 servers (Conquest & Creative) but plan on adding more in the future!

Creative Server is pretty self explaining, it's creative with plot's.

Short description:
Conquest is our baby tho as it contain our custom made plugin for the server.
Conquest is CTF (Capture The Flag) But on a MUCH larger scope, Basicly think CTF but World Domination. Capture Villages get rewards and fight the enemy all in one!
With it we have a VERY good chat plugin.

Detailed Description:
Conquest is a type of gamemode for players of all different ages can come and have a different experience with Minecraft,

The game evolves around Kingdoms, Erion and Celesti ( More will be added in the future). Each Kingdom will try to Conquer the
world just like an Advanced CTF type of game play, Each village will give you different kits to help you destroy your enemies or help you build. Conquest is a PvP/PvE server so do come have fun with our brand new Custom Mobs! and Custom Plugins! Enjoy and have Fun!!.

[u] [b] Custom Plugins
Custom mobs
Kingdoms
World Domination
Capture Villages/Outpost's
World Capture The Flag GameMode
Kingdom Specific Kits
Material Kit's
Gear Kit's
PvP
Hardcore PvP
RolePlay
Survival
More Coming![/b][/u]

We have welcoming staff, a refreshing community, a website and twitter (Ran by yours truly), and many more awesome things for your to enjoy! We also have plenty of unique tools to aid you along your way! So what are you waiting for! Come on down and become part of the King Conquest Nation today! You will not regret it!

[b][u]Server IP: play.KingConquest.eu[/u][/b]

[url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=El5V6MQQHqE[/url]

[color=#FF0000][u][i][b]We are still in the BETA Phase but you are more than Welcome to Join![/b][/i][/u][/color]
Porkspeedo
Level 1 : New Explorer