King PVP needs Staff!

razorneedshelphere's Avatar razorneedshelphere9/15/13 10:55 pm
9/16/2013 7:08 pm
razorneedshelphere's Avatar razorneedshelphere
Things to consider when applying for staff:
You must be 16 years or older.
You must be respectful.
You must not have any past strikes on your account.
- If you do, then contact an admin or mod and based upon the severity of the strike, we may make an exception.

Do NOT spam questions like :

“Did you guys read my application yet?”
“When will I be picked for mod?”
“What are my chances with mod?”

Spamming these questions after applying will only hurt your chances of getting picked for mod so please, don’t do it.
===================================================================
Application Format
===================================================================
Name IGN: XXXXXX
Name (First is fine): XXXXXXX
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: YES/NO, how long?
How long have you been here?: An Approximate Time
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: YES/NO
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : XXXXXXXXXXXX
Do you have skype?: (Name)
Why would I choose you? Whats special about you?:
How much time can you be on server daily?:
Do you have a email I can reach you on?:
What rank you you want?:(Builder, Admin, Moderator, Helper, Jr.Dev, And Lead-Mod)
razorneedshelphere
Level 3 : Apprentice Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/16/2013 12:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
maxgrimes321
Application for: Admin
Ho long will be on a day: 1-3 Hours
In-Game Name: maxgrimes123
Why you want to be a admin or mod
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Email: mxgrms30@gmail.com

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning

Rate: 4-5 hrs a day

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more. I'm a 7-10

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!
09/16/2013 7:02 pm
razorneedshelphere
ACCEPTED PLEASE ACCEPT ME ON SKYPE!
09/16/2013 12:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
meye9948
Name IGN: Brandon_Meyer
Name (First is fine): Brandon Meyer
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: YES 2 years to present
How long have you been here?: Quite Sometime
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: None I will say
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : I am very Professional and I will not abuse my power. I will follow the rules of the server. If any help is needed on my part I will ask for it (If I do not know something about the server I will end up asking a higher rank about it)
Do you have skype?: brandonmeyer.97
Why would I choose you? Whats special about you?: Well I do not expect you to choose me, but I am a hard worker I do professional builds (meaning the whole works like support brackets and a bunch of other stuff) I run 10 Teamspeak Servers under the NPL and I am the President of an Aviation Club.
How much time can you be on server daily?: If I am not working or in school I would be playing Minecraft
Do you have a email I can reach you on?: brandon@whsaviation.com or brandon.meyer@meyerblog.com
What rank you you want?:(Admin or Lead Mod) You can choose what you think is best for me based on my application.
09/16/2013 7:01 pm
razorneedshelphere
ACCEPTED PLEASE TALK TO ME ON SKYPE!
09/16/2013 12:28 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
luke6sky
Name IGN: beachboy777
Name (First is fine): Luke
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: Yes, On many servers for about 2 in a half years
How long have you been here?: a long long time
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: Yes
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : So I can help the server in many ways such as: scouting around , helping anybody and doing anything the owner asks for, Im always there for you.
Do you have skype?: wardclan4
Why would I choose you? Whats special about you?: Im awesome duh, Im an amazing technician
How much time can you be on server daily?: 3-8 hours a day
Do you have a email I can reach you on?: luke6sky@gmail.com
What rank you you want?: Admin, Im really good with plugins and permisiions, so if there was some kind of technician rank I would love that also, Other than that, Admin please
09/16/2013 7:04 pm
razorneedshelphere
DECLINED Due to NOT FOLLOWING FORMATTING
09/15/2013 11:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
581nosrac
Name IGN: 581nosrac
Name (First is fine): Carson
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: YES ive been mod in 3 and admin in 1. ive also been co owner in two and builder in 1
How long have you been here?: i dont really understand your question
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: um AtDAwnIRage i know him
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : I lve helping servers and im good at it too. I will do anything to help the server and i will be on as much as i can
Do you have skype?: yes but i only skype with people i trust.
Why would I choose you? Whats special about you?: im very expiriienced and very honest
How much time can you be on server daily?: as much as i can (3-5 hours a day)
Do you have a email I can reach you on?: muffinsrcoolio@hotmail.com
What rank you you want?: Lead mod or Admin
I hope u consider me thank you for ur time.
09/16/2013 7:06 pm
razorneedshelphere
DECLINED DUE To AGE SORRY
09/15/2013 11:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
iamkillerjoe
Any position I am here to help!

IGN:AtDawnIRage
Name:Seth Laughlin
Maturity :7/10, No one is a 10! I'm mature, I pick 7 because I sometimes act funny and am nice to others
Building Skill:8/10 I am a good builder
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now. I have been Co-Owner of one server that got shut down though.
How Often I Play: I try my best to play everyday. Most of the time everyday and usually about 6 hours a day.
Will Abuse:No! I will not! I am a Christian if needed I will earn trust first as much as needed
What will you do to make the server better:I will build warps, help with knowing what plugins and commands for ranks we should have, handle all the chat, I will deal with situations that need to be dealt with, stop hackers and cheaters, being friendly, enforcing rules, bringing others to the server,explaining stuff.
09/16/2013 7:08 pm
razorneedshelphere
DECLINED DUE TO NOT HAVING SKYPE OTHERWISE ACCEPTED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome