1.5.1 [Factions] [PvP] [Staff Needed] [Economy] KiritoCraft

Dgthegreat's Avatar Dgthegreat4/20/13 5:45 pm
1 emeralds 80
KiritoCraft is back!

Several years ago I had a Minecraft server called KiritoCraft. It constantly had five to twenty members on it. It was softcore PvP, with many events and competitions. One day I just became bored of Minecraft, and I stopped doing things on the server, and barely even had it online, until one day, when I saw no people on the server, I simply shut it off for good. Some people asked about it being down and I told them that the server is no longer active, but that one day, I would bring it back permanently.

Today is that day.

After this huge amount of time without Minecraft, I have found that I cannot contact some of my old staff any more. This is where you guys come in. I need new staff. Yes, that means Admins and Moderators.

What I need though, above ALL ELSE, is someone who can make a Permissions file to suit my needs! I have everything set up and ready to go except for ranks.

If you are sufficient at creating ranks in the Permissions plugin, then join the server at the following IP:

kiritocraft.no-ip.org

I can't wait to get my server up and running once more, so please join in order for me to make everything be as it used to be. ^_^

- DgtheGreat
Dgthegreat
Level 1 : New Engineer