KoolKits [Kit-PvP][Need Mature Staff and Players!]

Rileys's Avatar Rileys1/21/16 8:49 am
1 emeralds 145 3
1/22/2016 12:15 pm
Authima's Avatar Authima
KoolKits

Hey, i'm owner and developer of a newly release kitpvp server called koolkits.

The concept of this server is to kill players, then receiving money for each player you kill which can go towards buying crate keys or enchanted/upgraded gear in the market!

Im hoping this will become a fairly competitive server. The server is soup pvp with many amazing builds and custom plugins. The pvp is great and the server is up 24/7 hosted by shockbyte. We currently have one donator rank for sale which is $4, to help keep the server up so if you'd like to support us make sure to donate!. Very soon we will be adding custom player markets which you can rent and sell your items to other players!. The server runs off a ranking system of money, there's currently 18 ranks in the rank ladder, each with a new kit and prefix!. We have hub perks in the spawn world which are extremely fun such as pets, fly, diso armor and more, how ever, you don't gain this advantages in the pvp world. The commands above can only be gained by donating or winning it in a crate.

Ip: koolkits.mc-server.net
Hope to see you on the battle field soon!
Rileys
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Authima
01/22/2016 12:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN : Authima
Timezone : GMT

How I found the server:

Well I was scrolling through the servers on pmc that needed staff and I stumbled across this one, I saw that it was a soup-kitpvp server and that gamemode is the exact one I was looking for so I came on and I was stuned at the spawn and all the time and effort put into the server this makes my enjoy minecraft, and makes me want to play that 1 day longer.

My past experiences:

I have never been staff on a kitpvp server before it has always been a factions or prision server but what they all have in common is pvp, I know when some one is clienting and when some one is legit, I would always video record then ban if it came to the point of banning a player.

Why me?:

When im on a server I don't just apply if i don't think that the server has no potential at all but that I can see that your server does have alot of potential and I want to serve and protect the community from harmful players. [Moderator] is a privaledge not a right and I think it should only be given to the level minded people.

About me:

I am qulified in html and phpbb coding (I took computing science at school for 3 years) and I hardly never swear or be mean to any players i've always got a chill pill in my pocket LOL I also know all there is to know about staff management plugins so there shant be any problem there but if there is i'll let you know.

Thanks for reading - Authima
Rileys
01/22/2016 11:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
You can now win pets from crates, and donor ranks are up, join!
xXshanstarrXx
01/21/2016 10:51 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
It wouldn't let me join
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome