7/7/2016 11:40 am
KreytonMC's Avatar KreytonMC

Screenshots

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Click to reveal

Who are we?

KreytonMC Creative Plots is a good old creative plot server currently in development. We use PlotSquared as our main plot plugin, and we will be community based. We are based around our players, our community. We want to build a positive atmosphere that all players can enjoy. This however is not possible without dedicated people to help out on this project.

What we are looking for

We are looking for dedicated VOLUNTARY members to join our staff team and contribute in any way they think they can. We are currently looking for Administrators and Moderators. Administrators on KreytonMC are not your typical administrator. Their time will be spent doing a lot of behind the scenes work, and dealing with our moderation team, and helping me with troubleshooting problems. Our moderators will be the ones dealing with our players. They will moderate the chat, and mute when necessary. We are currently only looking for one Administrator, due to the fact that Administrators almost have as much power as I do. We are also looking for however many moderators would like to apply.

Requirements

Click to reveal
Administrator
- 18 years of age
-Experience

Click to reveal
- 13 years of age
- Experience

Applications

Click to reveal
Administrator

Name:
IGN:
Previous Experience:
Reason for applying:
What can you do to help us?:
How trustworthy are you?:
How mature are you?:
Hours able to be online:

Click to reveal

Name:
IGN:
Previous Experience:
Reason for applying:
How can you help us?:

Thank you for taking your time to apply and we hope to hear from you soon!
KreytonMC
Level 1 : New Miner