Land Of The Blocks {Minecaft Civilization Server} Need Help

MinecraftDataLoaded's Avatar MinecraftDataLoaded8/4/14 7:32 pm
1 emeralds 375 6
8/5/2014 11:39 am
TaylorKannon15's Avatar TaylorKannon15
Land Of The Blocks Minecraft Civilization

This server is about civilizations in minecraft. When a person joins they will have 3 options: Join a civilization(a town/city), Create a civilization(We don't too many civilizations), or being a nomad/trader(You don't live in any civilization, you just go around trading goods). Each civilization will have a choice of how to run their government. They can elect or dictate or other. Wars can be declared but there will be no griefing or stealing other than the items off the dead players. Wars can also not be declared when there are only one or two players in the civilization. There will also be classes for the players to help them get started.

I need help setting up the server's plugins and things like the spawn and kits and stuff.
If you would like to help fill out the application.

Application
IGN:
Name:
What you can help with(plugins, building, ect.):
Why you should be picked:
MinecraftDataLoaded
Level 2 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2014 11:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TaylorKannon15
This sounds like a really fun and unique server! I'm looking to become a moderator outside of the server that I already play on (which I am not a moderator on).

IGN: TaylorKannon15

Name: Nikki

Skype: Nikki S. (The best way to contact me is through email)

What you can help with(plugins, building, ect.): I like to do a lot of co-building with others. I don't know much about plugins or technical things but I would be happy to learn if there are people willing to teach me. I love being on a server surrounded by players who are mature and doing things with other people.

Why you should be picked: I am a great mediator and I will intervene if there is a problem. I am not afraid to "lay down the law" so to speak, and I will do my best to make decisions based upon the community.
08/05/2014 8:18 am
Mersues
IGN: Mersues
Name: Nathan
What can you help with: Building spawn or civilisations. Look at a "Temple Of Mars" on minecade supercraftbrothers for examples of stuff i've built. Also possibly server setup.

What you should be picked: Sounds like a great idea for a server, I definitely will play it if it is public, so It would be great if i could help early on. I consider myself a good builder, perhaps not the best but my map got accepted onto minecade (see above) so I guess I must have some skill. In addition to this I play Civilisation V and Rome II total war so I'm a decent leader and tactician when it comes to civilizations. Lastly, as I am doing GCSE computing science I should be able to help with the server setup as well if necessary. I have a youtube channel (TheMersues) so would be able to record and have a lot of time to play as well.

Thanks!
-Mersues
08/05/2014 6:38 am
mattwri9ht
IGN: Mattwri9ht

Name: Matthew.

Skype: I don't have one but u can email me at mattwri9ht.mc@gmail.com.

What you can help with(plugins, building, ect.): I can help build and keep people doing things that are right.

Why you should be picked: I my seem young but i am very good at building and working.
08/05/2014 2:46 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
IGN:polarluke2
Name:Luke
What you can help with:I can help with plugins being set up and setting up the server
Why you should be picked:I have extensive experiencing with groupmanager and I have owned a server and recently just helped set one up.
08/04/2014 7:45 pm
MotherYard
IGN: 191638

Name: Jack

Skype: Jack S (Boston) I do not currently have a microphone.

What you can help with(plugins, building, ect.

I have administrated two small servers(10 - 15 people) that eventually went down due to lack of money. I have been playing Minecraft since beta 2010, so I know the game inside and out. When a bad situation comes up in a server, I will try to respond as fast as I can to get the server back to running smooth. I have hosted my own server for my friends, so I know a lot about managing plugins, and a little bit about coding them.

Why you should be picked:

To start off, I think I would be very unique because, I have a very calm and generous personality which makes it easy for me to deal with younger or more "crazy" players. Another reason is that I am very fluent in how servers work(like plugins, managing plugins etc.). I am also always very welcoming to players that join for the first time.
I would love the Developer postion, or any other position available, because I would be very active on the server. I am always trying to make people happy, and be there for them when they have questions. I use most of my time helping new players that are either new to the server, or just new to Minecraft in general. I always help guide them through the steps of the server (Unless they already know how the server works) and show them all the places to start out at, so they can understand the server better.
08/04/2014 7:44 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Captaindogfish
IGN: captaindogfish
Name: If accepted
What you can help with(plugins, building, ect.): Plugins and management
Why you should be picked: Because I can be very active!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome