❄️Lands of Valyria MC 🔥 | Towns | PvP & PvE | Factions | Custom Items 🐉

NomzHD's Avatar NomzHD2/22/20 8:38 pm history
3 emeralds 136 4
3/2/2020 4:21 pm
NomzHD's Avatar NomzHD

Lands of Valyria MC

Lands of Valyria MC takes place in the era prior to the events of Game of Thrones in an open and simplistic towns/economy & PvP style fashion. Think of it as a Factions server mixing with an RP server. What's not to like?

The server also features custom weapons and tools ranging from swords, halberds and battleaxes to lutes, whips and gauntlets allowing for a strong variety of combat styles for both PvP and PvE featuring it's own advanced workbench. Alcohol brewing, custom mobs, magic, McMMO and more to arrive soon, we are aiming to become one of the most engaging player experiences in Minecraft. No matter what you like, there is something for everyone. We've recently even begun to incorporate mini-games like Mob Arena!

❄️ Core Features 🔥

Player Shops

Mob Arena

Crates

Custom Items

Economy

Towns

Wars

Classes

McMMO

Gold Bank

Game of Thrones Houses

Quick Links:

Our server also has a pretty active discord! Staff is frequently active and we often host events for players. You can even see and use the minecraft in-game chat through it! Come join it here: Press me!

Curious about Staff Positions? We are hiring! Here is a link to that forum post: Press me!

NomzHD
Level 24 : Expert Blacksmith