[1.7.2] Lawless Prison [PvP][RANKS][OP][FASTEST GROWING]

Gardamix's Avatar Gardamix2/5/14 2:04 pm
1 emeralds 266 1
2/6/2014 12:41 pm
Gardamix's Avatar Gardamix

WHAT IS LAWLESS PRISON?

Lawless Prison is a prison where you must work your way up and earn your own unique spot in the prison. As you rank up you will unlock more exciting stuff. The possibilities are unlimited, you can: Farm, mine, cut trees, trade and build structures and much more.

You can check more information at our website @ http://www.mclawless.com

WHAT IS A PRISON SERVER?

A prison server is a specific type of server, which belongs in the server category of roleplay servers. In a prison server, there are usually prison ranks, guard ranks and warden. As a prisoner you have to do certain jobs to earn money, for instance when you are in C-block, you have to mine or cut trees to earn money. Every prison block has a whole new refreshing area with new jobs, this means you never get bored. After you have made enough money, you can rank up to higher ranks and all the way to buy your freedom. When you are free you can do whatever you want in the wilderness, and you can whenever you want enter the prison again and leave as you like.

C BLOCK

Costs: $Free (First Rank)

Access: Iron Ore Mine - Coal Ore Mine - 3% Diamond Ore Mine

Access: Tree Mine - Fishing Pond - Pig Farm

B BLOCK

Costs: $15,000 In Game Money

Access: Emerald Mine - Diamond Mine - Gold Mine - Iron Ore Mine

A Block

Costs: $45,000 In Game Money

Access: To Rent A Prison Cell Rent Costs : $5,000 / 7 Days

Elite Block

Costs: $85,000 In Game Money

Access: Emerald Mine - Diamond Mine - Diamond Ore- Gold Mine - Iron Mine

Access: To Rent A Prison Cell Rent Costs : $5,000 / 7 Days (You can rent 1 cell in one block)

L Block

Costs: $135,000 In Game Money

Access: To Rent A Prison Cell Rent Costs : $5,000 / 7 Days (You can rent 1 cell in one block)

F Block

Costs: $175,000 In Game Money

Access: New Smelting Area - New Animal Farm

Prestige I

Costs: $300,000 In Game Money

Access: New Smelting Area - 4 New Animal Farm

Prestige II

Costs: $500,000 In Game Money

Access: Fishing Pond (BIG) - Secret Area's

Prestige III

Costs: $850,000 In Game Money

Access: Emerald Mine - Diamond Mine - Gold Mine - Iron Ore Mine - Glowstone

Access: New Smelting Area - New Rent Cell

Prestige IV

Costs: $1,500,000 In Game Money

Access: Emerald Ore Mine- Diamond Ore Mine - Gold Mine - Iron Ore Mine - Glowstone

Free

Costs: $2,500,000 In Game Money

Access: Emerald Mine - Diamond Mine - Gold Mine - Iron Ore Mine - Glowstone - Coal

Access: Free Man - Explore And Adventure To Wild - /sethome & /home

NOTE: Staff Are People Too! Remember All Staff Are Players Like You But With Extra Responsibilities, Being Human They Might Make Mistakes, If You Feel A Staff Member Has Made A Mistake Report It To This Page.

TrGuard

Costs: Must Apply For It

Job: Protect Prisoners And Stop Riots

Guard

Job: Have Mute Perms And Tempban Perms, Once A Ban Is Made They Must Post Why And If It Needs To Be Made Permanent As a guard you tempban perms, once a ban is made, you must gather all evidence, in case of the user applies for unban appeal. Your duty is the same as the Trguard, although you can do your guard duty in more prison blocks.

SrGuard

Job: It can only be achieved through hard work, dedication and trust. In order to become a srguard you will need to be a guard for a certain time, so the players and the staff knows you. You cannot apply for this rank, only given out by Warden/SrWarden.

Must: Must Be A Guard To Apply For Moderator

Job: As a moderator your job is to be a guard, in addition to patrol the chat and make the server a more enjoyable environment for all the players. You will have access to commands such as /tempban, /mute, /kick, /v, /fly.

Warden

Job: You are now a server administrator. You have access to all necessary commands on the server and are under pressure at all times. The warden rank is only achieveable if you are a staff member or a previous staff member. To be a warden you need to have prior plugin and prison server knowledge!

SrWarden

Costs: Can Not Get It

This Is The Server Owner Rank[/align]

[align=center]

If you dont obey the server rules, you can either be kicked, temp-banned or perm-banned.

1. No Hacked Clients

2. No Trolling

3. No X Ray Texture Packs

4. No Spamming Or Advertising

5. No Profanity

6. Respect All Players

7. No Griefing

8. No abuse of bugs or glitches

*If you break any of these rules below, you can be jailed. NOT BANNED!*

1. No contraband items/weapons. If a guard sees you with any of these items he/she has the right to demand the contraband/weapon from you and if you do not comply, you will get jailed for a certain amount.

2. No PVP abuse, PVP abusing- Standing in a non-pvp area and hit people standing in a PVP enabled area or run into a non-pvp area when tagged by a guard or a prisoner (Tagged = Hit by a player/guard)

3. Do not grief the mines. By doing so you can get yourself jailed eventually Temp-banned from the server (EXCEPTATION RULE!)

4. Do not continuously PVP, heading out from safezone after death and start more than 3 fights in a short time period. You can be jailed.

5. Do not interfere with guard/staff duties, Example: A guard is asking for a player's sword, and you try to intercept the sword the player is dropping to the guard. Can be jailed.

Apply here

You can list your past work and your plans on what to do your information and talk about your self it must be in a Word Document and you can only reply to it here attach the application and we will contact you, you must list in it your email and skype and everything so we can contact you.

You mostly done something wrong for this, please visit Our Website for the application for the ban, or you can buy the unbanned pass from our shop @ Our Store and make sure not to get banned again thats really bad.

YOU CAN ALSO TYPE /BUY IN GAME TO SEE THE DONOR RANKS INFORMATION.

Donations are not refundable and count as a donation to the server not a purchase of a product,
being a donator does not make you immune to punishments such as breaking server rules
Gardamix
Level 29 : Expert Creeper Hugger