Legacy of the blocks server! Recruiting Staff (Thread Moved)

BurningBannana's Avatar BurningBannana9/30/12 8:45 am
10/8/2012 9:24 am
Kuromono13's Avatar Kuromono13
This thread has been moved to:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/legacy-the-blocks-recruiting-staff-t164782.html

If you have signed up for this server and have not come on the server yet, I recommend you to sign up for the application form on the new thread!
BurningBannana
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Kuromono13
10/08/2012 9:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I am probably not going to get the job because, it's been awhile since this guy posted this.
Kuromono13
10/08/2012 9:21 am
Hi I'm Kuromono13 and I would like to be a builder!
Skype acc- Wish I had one my old one was compromised.
IGN: Kuromono13
Time Zone ( If you know) Central Eastern
How active am I? During the week I have a lot of homework (in highschool)
But on the weekends I'm on 3 hours at a time in the morning, miday and in the evening so I usually catch important things.
Do you have server experience? Absolutely! I've been building pvp maps for a
whole year now, I am a mod on a few servers and have experience with different scenarios.
b] How long have I played minecraft?[/b] I could say over a year now since last October.
How good are you at building? I will have to be honest here because I don't want you to choose me if I say 10/10 and lie about my building skill. So I'd have to say my building skill is an 8.
If you are good at building show me one of your builds. I sadly can't right now be because when I'm finished with the pvp map one of th admins converts it into a world and stores it in the severs world folders. The maps I'm building right now are preparing with 1.4 in mind.
Are you good with plugins out of 10? I'd say 9 out of 10 with building plugins but 5 out of 10 qlwith plugins like economy mainly because my position on most servers doesnt require that skillset.
If you are good with editing plugins, list a few that youre at. Mc edit and Worldbuilder is all I need to build adventure maps.
What position would you want? I did want to be a mod, but because of he problems with my skype acc, I would not meet the requirements but I would still love to build for another server.
Are you friendly? Yes, whenever I see a person on the creative server struggling, a give them a few worldedit commands they can use to help with their build. But I will never tolerate people who have no respect for other people's work.
]Any additional information? Im a freshman at a highschool in Houston Texas I like to cook things a lot and am very active most of the time. I have a way of seeing hints differently and am currently in robotics.
creeper peeper
10/08/2012 8:56 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
I would have applyed for Co-Owner But that rank is to powerful for any man you need to be a really good person to deserve that rank.
BurningBannana
10/08/2012 8:34 am
Sorry, there is just too much application forms for me too handle at the moment, and I am really busy at the moment also. In like 2 or 3 days, I will make a new forum thread about my server recruitment, and if you want to join the server staff, look up for that and fill out the application form!

I don't have server hosting for my server at the moment, but I will be getting it soon. I will get it sooner if I get donations for my server. I am not asking for donations or forcing you to give me donations, but I would be really happy if any of you guys would donate.

Heads up if you want to be Co-Owner, you will have to pay 1/3 of the server hosting per month.

No more recruitment for a few days and not on this thread anymore, just look out for the new one in a few days!

Have a good day,
BurningBannana
BurningBannana
10/08/2012 8:27 am
Guys I am going to stop the recruitment for staff for only a few days, so look up for forum threads by ME!!!
Liftup
10/08/2012 7:13 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
I have a feeling I'm not going to get accepted D:
Liftup
10/08/2012 7:04 am
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
-Your skype account:I don't have skype, I have speech disorder plus it crashes my laptop.
-IGN:camkidd7
-Timezone (if you know):8:00+ GMT
-How active are you:I'm active enough to be a staff member on any server.
-Do you have server experience:I have, I've been different staff ranks on servers.
-How long have you been playing Minecraft:3 years.
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 9
-If you are good at building, link of your best structure (must):
Click to reveal

-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):7
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with:With none D:
-What position would you like:Moderator
-Are you friendly:Yes very.
-Will you be dedicated to the server:I will be yes.
-Any additional information you like to add: None.
BurningBannana
10/08/2012 8:22 am
Sorry you are just not a good enough of a builder, you can join my server and play as a regular player though?
more_awesomer123
10/08/2012 6:57 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
Hey bannana
BurningBannana
10/08/2012 6:25 am
We have a lot of staff slots left!!!
Valthrok
10/07/2012 8:33 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
-Your skype account: Darkan379, No mic Katy broke it

-IGN: Serbitaar090

-Timezone (if you know): GMT i think, whatever United Kingdom, England is

-How active are you: Depends on what i am doing that day, i should be active though since i let my developers for my server have a three week break because they have worked hard. Some days i could be out with Katy and Georgia and some of the buds, but once i am at my computer for the next three weeks you will have my attention during the next three weeks.

-Do you have server experience: Yes building, custom plugin creation, administrating, moderating but i am taking myself out of custom plugin creation and administrating / moderating for servers now due to IRL issues with Katy and Georgia and because my plugin ideas are for my server now.

-How long have you been playing Minecraft: Late 1.7 so roughly 1.5 years

-What is your building skill level (out of 10): Totally depends on the style you want the server in for example Medieval which includes Nordic, Viking, Tudor, Civilized Human, Roman, Greek, Egyptian and all the other medieval building types it could vary from 7 - 9. If Fantasy / steampunk it can vary from 5 - 7 depends on the style you want these includes Dwarfs, Elf, Orc, Lua'Kethan (My server NPC race of fish people) and other mythical creatures and races.

-If you are good at building, link of your best structure (must):
(1) http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
(2) http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
(3) http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
(4) http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg

-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): Depends on which plugin it is, and if it is editing / coding a new one or just using it in game. The only plugin i use in game is World edit so that i can do the terraform to fit my plan for the build that i am currently doing at that moment in time. If editing / coding a new plugin i won't do this anymore for servers as of i am doing this currently for new upcoming server after the three week break for my developers.

-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with: No point in me listing them because i aren't going to do them anymore for any server apart from my own and i am currently on break for three weeks until my developers come back after the three weeks or before.

-What position would you like: Builder, Artichect

-Are you friendly: I keep quiet to myself in building process, i just have my music on and i build away, i sometimes get lost in the building process and blank out everyone and everything (Skype messages, Facebook Messages etc) and let my music carry me through the process of building the current project, it is just how i do it.

-Will you be dedicated to the server: Aye, i will see this server through, i currently am in the process in leaving other servers that haven't contacted me on Skype or other methods i have alerted them information about such as email, Facebook etc.

Other Comments: As said earlier in my application i am currently defending two girls named Katy and Georgia because of some real life issues that are going on with them and they are main priority so if a trouble brews up with them i will have to leave the project for a couple hours but i will alert you that i have to leave for x amount of hours, sometimes they just want to hang out at my house or go out to cinemas, meet mates at their houses all the girly stuff and shit and i am usually dragged along somehow. If you do not like that the server is second priority then i am sorry but please do decline me because that is the truth about my real life issues.
BurningBannana
10/08/2012 4:37 am
Accepted! You seem like a pretty decent builder. I am giving you the rank architect, but if you don't handle your position well, I will demote you to builder.
BurningBannana
10/07/2012 8:00 am
We need builders and architects!!! You need to be really good at building when you apply for them!
yushman735
10/05/2012 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Can you please consider my application look at it its at the top of the list in page 2
SneakyMuffin7
10/05/2012 1:55 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
-Your skype account: jakehorsfall1

-IGN: SneakyMuffin7

-Timezone (if you know): GMT

-How active are you: I will be on the server 2-3 hours most days.

-Do you have server experience: Yes, Staff on 15 servers, a lot of them being 100 slot +, so I can deal with large crowds and can control them efficiently

-How long have you been playing Minecraft: 10 months.

-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 9, I am from FyreUK, TheVoxelBox and MC-Server.

-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures (links): My builds are on FyreUK, please contact me on Skype for pictures.

-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): 7, I can manage plugins well. However, I may not be too good at creating and editing them.

-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with:

-What position would you like: Admin. I believe I could do a better job than those already in place, please consider me.

-Are you friendly: Yes, I have been on any server I have ever been staff on. I love to help people out and get them started on the server, as it is a way to gain players and an awesome community.

-Will you be dedicated to the server: Yes, I have been on all servers I have been staff on. 7 of those still stand today, giving me motivation to keep going for as long as possible.

-Any additional information you like to add: I'm a funny, decent and trustworthy guy willing to help anyone with any problems they may have. Taking up positions of responsibility has always been something I am proud of doing, and am always committed once motivated. Also, I am experienced as a leading staff member.
BurningBannana
10/06/2012 7:11 am
You are part of FyreUK, that is awesome as heck! You can be admin, then work up to Head-Admin!
Polterghist
10/05/2012 12:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
-Your skype account: skulljoygtamaster( i did not make it my cousin did)
-IGN: KrAzIe_HiPpO
-Timezone (if you know): GMT -5
-How active are you: Very Active
-Do you have server experience: Yes i was owner of 1, co owner of 2 Head admin on 3 and more if u need to know the rest pm me.
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: almost 2 years
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 10
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures (links): I am but they are on a server tht was sold then shut down.... :/
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):9
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with: Factions, Chestshop and thats all the plugins i can think of the names :$
-What position would you like: Co-Owner would be great(: but if not :/ then Head Admin
-Are you friendly: Yuss!
-Will you be dedicated to the server: Yes i will
-Any additional information you like to add: I am very creative i reach all of the requirments and i will donate when i am able to.... if you need anything else then just PM me or add and message me on skype
BurningBannana
10/06/2012 7:05 am
Accepted! Admin! There is a chance of you of becoming Head-Admin if you do well
D4K4HR4
10/05/2012 10:31 am
Here Is The Site URL: http://L-O-T-B.enjin.com/?welcome

EDIT-It Is A WIP
D4K4HR4
10/05/2012 10:08 am
thankyou so much burning
Nikkis2222
10/05/2012 7:40 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
-Your skype account: CapeMinecraft(if not right pm me)
-IGN: Nikkis2222
-Timezone (if you know): GMT + 2:00
-How active are you: Very active
-Do you have server experience: Yes a lot
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1-2 years
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 5
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): 8 Im good with perms*
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with: GroupManager,KissMe,essentials
-What position would you like: Co-owner
-Are you friendly: Im very friendly
-Will you be dedicated to the server: Yes i will
-Any additional information you like to add: I hope you consider my app cya
BurningBannana
10/06/2012 7:14 am
Sorry I already got someone helping out with the permissions and plugins, and you don't think you are a good builder, so you can be a regular player on my server... But since I am nice, I will give you 1000 in-game money!
D4K4HR4
10/05/2012 7:36 am
PS:
I Would Like To Know About Community Manager ASAP, Please. Architect Can Wait But If I Am To Be Accepted For Community Manager I Would Love To Get Started On The Site Straight Away
D4K4HR4
10/05/2012 7:32 am
-Your skype account:mclernon,connor
-IGN:D4K4HR4
-Timezone (if you know):soz, no idea, but i live in Perth, WA
-How active are you:Very Active, quite a couple hours a day.
-Do you have server experience:Yes, ive helped run servers, ive been admin on a couple, been mod, been a builder etc...
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: uhhh, since around alpha
-What is your building skill level (out of 10):8/9
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures (links):soz dude, got no links, i know this isnt going to reflect well but, please gimme a chance and ill prove it
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):as in using and knowing commands? 9/10
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with:if you mean a plugin for editing then world edit and im learning voxel, but if you mean editing them, then im not experienced at that
-What position would you like:If Possible i would like 2; Architect and Community Manager
-Are you friendly:very
-Will you be dedicated to the server:YES YES YES!
-Any additional information you like to add:My names connor, i like to skate and play minecraft, although i recently bought borderlands 2 so im a bit into that right now. im reliable and responsible, but i can also have a laugh and share a joke

Thanks
Sincerely
D4K4HR4
BurningBannana
10/05/2012 8:47 am
Accepted! Community Manager and Builder!
madmax3004
10/05/2012 7:22 am
Level 36 : Artisan Ranger
-Your Skype account: sorry i had to delete because it lagged my pc realy much, idk why it did. maybe i can get it later, when i buy a laptop.
-IGN: Madmax3004
-Timezone (if you know): central Europe
-How active are you: alot
-Do you have server experience: yes, i've played on Rp servers before, and i was
co-owner, owner, head admin, admin, head-mod, mod, builder, player. and i did those jobs really good.
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.2.3
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 8/10
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures (links): i didn't post all of my best creations, but i have some at my pmc acc project page.
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): 8/10 i worked with allot of plugins
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with: Factions, TimtheEnchanter, Regions, world edit, and allot more!
-What position would you like: whatever looks best for you ( maybe a admin position? so i can help on managing plugins? )
-Are you friendly: Yes i'm very friendly, and i make friends easily
-Will you be dedicated to the server: yes i will play allot, and help much.
-Any additional information you like to add: i hope i get accepted
BurningBannana
10/05/2012 8:50 am
Accepted! Rank: Builder!

Maybe Mod Master if you know how to use Terrain control!

Then maybe soon Co-owner or Admin!
Nikkis2222
10/05/2012 12:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
What about me?
optb
10/05/2012 7:18 am
youlef1999Co-Owner Application:
Ign: youlef1999
Build Skill 1-10[Dont Lie] 7
Redstone Skill 1-10[Dont Lie] 9
Why Do You Want To Be Co-Owner: I want to be a co-owner on the server in order to further enhance the players experience. My main goal is to provide the best server atmosphere possible for the players, and I will stop at nothing to ensure a fun, awesome server for all.
Can you donate [ For co owner needs to be a yes whenever you can] : I may be able to donate, yet if so, not a huge amount.
Have You been Co-Owner Before If So Why: I have been a co-owner many tmes before, once on a friends server, as well as on the Swordcraft server. I have also owned my own server! proof can be provided if needed!
Do You Like To Help Others:
Why Should We Choose You Over Everybody Else: I am very intelligent and will stop at nothing to make sure this server is the best of the best. I'm very hardworking and trustowrthy and feel I have what it takes to co-own this server.
Are you willing to help me advertise and pay for the server whenever i need help: Yes, I definitely am!
Are you a fair player:
Do you make right decisions: Yes. I'm very mature and know what to do in specific situations. I am stable and can perform under preasure.
Any Other Comments: Thanks for reading, and have a nice day! Please consider me and get back to me with further information!

Made my own app

Ok, this is getting ridiculous. This was ALSO my co-owner application that I wrote for a different server. I'm half tempted to report you to a forum moderator, because this kind of behavior is unacceptable.
youlef1999
10/04/2012 8:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Co-Owner Application:
Ign: youlef1999
Build Skill 1-10[Dont Lie] 7
Redstone Skill 1-10[Dont Lie] 9
Why Do You Want To Be Co-Owner: I want to be a co-owner on the server in order to further enhance the players experience. My main goal is to provide the best server atmosphere possible for the players, and I will stop at nothing to ensure a fun, awesome server for all.
Can you donate [ For co owner needs to be a yes whenever you can] : I may be able to donate, yet if so, not a huge amount.
Have You been Co-Owner Before If So Why: I have been a co-owner many tmes before, once on a friends server, as well as on the Swordcraft server. I have also owned my own server! proof can be provided if needed!
Do You Like To Help Others:
Why Should We Choose You Over Everybody Else: I am very intelligent and will stop at nothing to make sure this server is the best of the best. I'm very hardworking and trustowrthy and feel I have what it takes to co-own this server.
Are you willing to help me advertise and pay for the server whenever i need help: Yes, I definitely am!
Are you a fair player:
Do you make right decisions: Yes. I'm very mature and know what to do in specific situations. I am stable and can perform under preasure.
Any Other Comments: Thanks for reading, and have a nice day! Please consider me and get back to me with further information!

Made my own app
BurningBannana
10/05/2012 6:57 am
DENIED! I have a feeling you copied and pasted this from another application form. And don't bother lying. I was scrolling through some of the forum threads, and guess what I found? I saw this person who wrote and application form for that server, and then you came and had the exact same application form. You also seem to be changing your age on different server application forms. If you don't take this seriously, I can judge you for a griefer. Don't bother trying to say sorry...
optb
10/05/2012 7:13 am
Youleff, this was my co-owner application. You have a lot of nerve to copy it!
BurningBannana
10/05/2012 6:42 am
Follow the guideline!
RazorZz
10/04/2012 7:44 am
Well i am going to apply for co-owner just for a chance, if not i would appreciate it if you could keep me in mind for admin

-Your skype account:

vrazorzz

-IGN:

vRazorZz

Male

-Timezone (if you know):

AEST

-How active are you:

Very.... Nearly no-life

-Do you have server experience:

Indeed, currently admin on 3 servers, moderator before that, about 10 months of moderator experience and about 3 months of admin experience.

-How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Just over a year..... I think XD

-What is your building skill level (out of 10):

8-9

-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures (links):

Only got one topic to show atm :/ Just view my topics ^^, Very small and NOWHERE near my building capabilities.

-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):

Around 6-7, Familiar with the basic server plugins.

-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with:

Got no hope at editing plugins

-What position would you like:

Co-Owner or Web Designer

-Are you friendly:

Very, usually loved by everyone on the servers i join, except towards hackers

-Will you be dedicated to the server:

Hell yeah, my loyalty level is through the roof! I don't like abandoning projects/servers, I will stay until the very end.

-Any additional information you like to add:

Other then i am currently taking a 2 year course in Graphics Design (Note it will be my first time designing for a server), I have Photoshop CS6, and i'm on pretty much everyday, except for when i have homework. D:<

I hope you pick me for Co-Owner as i believe that i am ready for a higher role then admin, As i have stated, i am admin on 3 servers currently and i would love to be co-owner.
BurningBannana
10/05/2012 6:40 am
Accepted! I will give you Website Designer, but not Co-owner. You will need to help out the server a lot and show that you are dedicated then there will be a huge chance of you being Co-Owner
RazorZz
10/05/2012 6:51 am
Sweet, Again as i said in the PM, This will be my first time designing for a server/website, so i may not be the best ^^, Let me know any specifics, such as certain text, type of design, the size of the banners (exact size), feel free to replace me if you find anyone better and willing .

Can you PM me the ip? Or is the server not up atm? Cheers
RazorZz
10/04/2012 7:24 am
Hey burning, I'd like to apply for either co-owner (since admin is taken :/) or Website Designer, please message back if either are available, if so i will fill out the form
Also i noticed kronix_diamonds applied, good admin, i am admin with her on another server, but its nearly dead D:
BurningBannana
10/04/2012 7:35 am
Don't feel bad, because there is this one admin who never comes on, so I am deciding wether to remove him. So there is still a chance for you
BurningBannana
10/04/2012 7:10 am
Come on guys! We need more staff!
Leikotha
10/03/2012 8:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
-Your skype account: tori.loveyuh
-IGN: Leikotha
-Timezone (if you know): EST
-How active are you:5 hours per weekend and fridays
-Do you have server experience:admin on 3 servers
-How long have you been playing Minecraft:4 year
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 8
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures: Cant. ;3
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):8
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with: World edit, factions. lots more
-What position would you like: Admin
-Are you friendly: Of course! All girls are nice ;3
BurningBannana
10/04/2012 6:29 am
Accepted! You are Admin! But you need to be dedicated and active on the server!
BurningBannana
10/03/2012 7:09 pm
People who have already been accepted, I have sent you guys an email, but from now on, I will tell you if you are accepted on this forum thread, so always remember to come back!
exotic14
10/03/2012 6:13 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
-Your skype account: Exotic1.4
-IGN: Kronixz_diamondz
-Timezone (if you know): Australian eastern slandered time
-How active are you: Very
-Do you have server experience: Yes I do, I have been admin twice, and moderator 3 times, thats about 9 months of being staff on a server
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 9
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/exotic14/ this is my page, you can see all my projects
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): 10
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with: Well these are ones that are really helpful and I can use well Essentials, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GroupManager, PermissionsEX, Iconomy, mcmmo, factions, towny, npcX, citizen, ChestShop, SignShop, HeroChat, BigBrother, jail and finally modreq
-What position would you like: Head admin
-Are you friendly: Yes
-Any additional information you like to add: No thanks
coolrich
10/03/2012 5:23 am
-Your skype account: cool rich (no spaces!)
-IGN awsome.fan:
-Timezone (if you know):
-How active are you: after school, i play minecraft 5/9 hours.
-Do you have server experience:Yeah, but i'm a co owner, also im better trained then the owner
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: I started playing minecraft since 1.1.1
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): I'd rate it 7/10 to be honest, but im gettin better!
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures: My minecraft doesn't work but if you can gimme your email i could email you and link you to a video.
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): I say 10/10. i help my server with plugins.
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with:Carz, colorme, worldedit (a bit but very good), Citizens (my fav plugin ), and factions.
-What position would you like: I'm a guest to the server so i'll start with builder!
-Are you friendly: Certainly yes! i love too chat to all friends and new people, such as new servers, Hello Staff! Hello People! when a bully comes up and bullys me im afraide he could kill me i say: You can have my diamonds but dont kill me.
-Any additional information you like to add: I have hamachi fully updated. + i added my youtube channel below.
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/bannalna?feature=guide
Dawg00chief
10/03/2012 5:16 am
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Wow, this server isnt dead at all!
minerforeva
10/03/2012 5:14 am
-Your skype account:minerforeva321
-IGN:minerforeva321
-Timezone (if you know):idk
-How active are you: im active 5 hours in school days. 15 hours in the weekend
-Do you have server experience: of course i have been admin and MOD before , so i know what im doing
-How long have you been playing Minecraft:almost a year
-What is your building skill level (out of 10):7
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures:
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):4
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with:not good with plugins
-What position would you like:Admin
-Are you friendly:of course ALWAYS
-Any additional information you like to add:Well, i am from norway, so the time different will make me look like im never on sometimes
iB3AST
10/01/2012 9:59 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
-Your skype account: nicholas.boey
-IGN: LouiVII
-Timezone (if you know): Australian
-How active are you: 8/10
-Do you have server experience: Yes i owned 2-3 servers before.
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year +
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 8/10
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures: come on my server, i'll show you
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): 8/10
-If you are good with editing plugins, list a few plugins that you are great with: Group Manager, Factions, McMMO, Essentials, WorldEdit, Voxelsniper and the list goes on
-What position would you like: Any position. I don't like to demand rank. I dont mind starting from the lowest and working my way up earning your trust and respect.
-Are you friendly: yes 9/10

Why choose me?

I believe i'm mature enough to differentiate playing time and administrative time. I know a new server needs alot of advertising and active staffs. I've been inc ountless server as admin/co-owner - such as InfernoCraft, TheMineCrafters and etc. I'm also owner of few servers before. And owner of a gaming community of League of Legends, Minecraft and Counter Strike so far - EVO X Gaming.

I'm willing to give you a helping hand and help build server as i know World edit, voxelsniper, permissions and most core-plugin commands and usage.

I've been in gaming administrative for 5 years starting when i was 16 years old. I've been in many MMOs as administrative staff such as Cabal, Dragon Nest etc

P/S: even if i'm not selected and you need help, feel free to ask me as i helped many servers with technical issues with plugins and permissions while not asking anything back in return.

Thank you for your generous time.

LouiVII
Nngag
10/01/2012 8:56 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Your skype account:ill pm you.
-IGN: ningag2
-Timezone (if you know): EST
-How active are you: Very.
-Do you have server experience: yes, co-owner once, admin 5 times, mod 6 times, architect 4 times and builder 6 times.
-How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha 1.1
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): 9.5
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures: i dont have any. :/
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10): 5
-What position would you like: architect or mod.
-Are you friendly: yes.
-Any additional information you like to add: just that i hope i get accepted.
DukeofRealms
10/01/2012 5:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Interesting you may want to work on the description and you probably want to avoid hamachi servers.
yushman735
09/30/2012 9:38 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Post below:
-Your skype account: yushman735
-IGN: yushman735
-Timezone (if you know): Canada
-How active are you: imk allowed to play for about 3 hours everyday
-Do you have server experience: yes i have been a admin on the server the ip is bazzololsworld.no-ip.org but the server does not work now
-How long have you been playing Minecraft:i have ben playing minecraft for about a year now
-What is your building skill level (out of 10): i would say 7
-If you are good at building, show me your latest structures: sorry i dont have any pics right now
-How good are you with plugins (out of 10):5 im not really that familier with them
-What position would you like: i would like to be a admin or moderator
-Are you friendly: yes i will never ever rage i despite swearing and also if you ever do catch me swearing be free to ban me for life because i never swear
-Any additional information you like to add: is this a mineshafter server?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome