-= Legendary-Craft, Server Staff Needed!!!! =-

ItsJohnny's Avatar ItsJohnny9/11/13 12:33 pm
1 emeralds 304 6
9/13/2013 6:13 pm
MinecraftGod128's Avatar MinecraftGod128
Hello, I am Johnny. I've been needing to recruit some server staff for a while, I've needed to recruit some new people, my old people were lazy people that NEVER went on...... So, I'm depending on you guys to help me. If you would like to join, then keep reading.

The Concept

This server includes -
* Percy Jackson [Roleplay]
* Survival [Factions]
* Modern City [ Based On PERP.]
* Skyblock
* Creative
I will have many more features coming out soon, but these are the main focuses. If you need extra information, PM me.

Recruitment

Builder Application -

In game name :

Timezone :

Do you have Skype ? (If yes, name ? ) :

How long do you play everyday ? (Average) :

How long have you play Minecraft ? :

How well can you build ? 1-10 :

Examples of builds (Optional, but recommended, higher chance of getting rank) :

Why would you like to be one of Legendary-Craft's builder ? :

I am still a VERY small server, and I need to get a build team if possible.

Admin/Mod App:

What Position (Admin or Mod):
IGN:
Experience:
TimeZone:
What will you do for the server:
Minecraft Skills:

I will be adding more and making extra comments here and there, PLEASE help!!!
ItsJohnny
Level 1 : New Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/13/2013 6:13 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
MinecraftGod128
Admin/Mod App:

What Position (Admin or Mod):Admin
IGN:Minecraftgod128
Experience: Well to be quite honest i have been admin on 2 other servers Mod on another 1 and builder on a 4th all of them fell because the owner wasnt smart enough to advertise and they didnt know how to advertise well also i have co-owned a server as well
TimeZone: EST
What will you do for the server: Well im a pretty good builder and i am a also a good person most people want staff because of the OP and what not and to be in charge i like being admin mostly because i feel like i can assist a server more i get my word out more and people respect me most servers who ask for staff have people apply who only want OP and i apply for that i apply because i want to join a good minecraft server with a great community and a great staff i want to be the one to help other people to say hey you know what let me assist you in your issue also im not a bad staff member i dont just give out OP i dont spawn things in for people unless you say i can i wont do anything that i shouldnt do without consulting you first and i also feel like im a funny person and quite enthusiastic so i can bring a sense of happiness i guess but overall i can bring a lot to this server so i hope you accept me as a staff!
Maturity:10/10
Minecraft Skills: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now since it started basically i know what im doing i know how to be a good builder i know what blocks match with what i know what im doing i know what my talents are and what my weaknesses and strengths are what areas i excel at and what i don't so i can say all around i have a pretty great understanding of minecraft pretty well!
09/11/2013 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Alpha12447
Admin Application
IGN:Alpha12447
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for over a year and know lots of commands and lots of things about minecraft. I have been admins on 3 other servers but all of them went offline.
Timezone: Eastern Time (US)
I will help make this server awesome and amazing. I can settle fights and stop arguments. I will keep the server calm and peaceful.
Maturity 7/10 I will be serious when i have to and deal with arguments and fights calmly
Minecraft Skills: I can build,help,stop fights, and watch over the server
09/11/2013 1:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheRatedHDGamer
Builder Application -

In game name :RatedHDGamer

Timezone : GMT

Do you have Skype ? (If yes, name ? ) : TheOriginalRatedHDGamer

How long do you play everyday ? (Average) : 6-7 hours

How long have you play Minecraft ? :3 years

How well can you build ? 1-10 : 9

Examples of builds (Optional, but recommended, higher chance of getting rank) :I have helped build adventure maps, castles faction bases and more

Why would you like to be one of Legendary-Craft's builder ? : Because i would like to make everything on the server look nice and professional if it isnt already

Admin/Mod App:

What Position (Admin):
IGN:RatedHDGamer
Experience:I have 3 years of Minecraft experiance
TimeZone:GMT
What will you do for the server:i will Build and keep the server non-Hostile at most points
Maturity:8 of 10 I can take jokes
Minecraft Skills:Very good builder and also have admin experiances
09/11/2013 1:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Squidoflife
Admin/Mod App:

What Position (Admin or Mod):The highest rank availible
IGN:Ctrl_Alt_Dlt
Experience:head admin on 10 servers a long time ago and 8 servers as admin. Also 5 servers as co owner.
TimeZone:EST
What will you do for the server: I can bring a good attitude to the server, I just want to give back the good times I've had on minecraft by helping others enjoy it.
Maturity:9 and a half/10
Minecraft Skills:9.99/10
09/11/2013 12:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
ubuntuhenschel
Just fyi, there is a server that has been around for about two years now called Legendary-Craft, their website is http://legendarycraft.com/. I wouldnt suggest using Legendary-Craft as your name.
09/11/2013 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
ItsJohnny
Thanks, I didn't see that. I'll spend some time thinking about a new name.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome