♦ Legit PvP ♦ Factions ♦ HACKS ALLOWED ♦ NEED STAFF

Da_Pepsi_Monster's Avatar Da_Pepsi_Monster1/19/14 11:08 am
1 emeralds 5.5k 10
7/29/2014 11:38 pm
coolio_angel's Avatar coolio_angel
Da_Pepsi_Monster
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2014 11:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
coolio_angel
Whats the IP?
01/25/2014 11:05 am
Da_Pepsi_Monster
bump
01/22/2014 12:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
chapsal
Admin:
IGN:chapsal
Why do I want this position: I want to be in this server and an admin because i think I am suitable for this job. Why I think this is because I am an experienced person with minecraft and servers. I have been playing minecraft for 5 years straight
Experience: I am a builder, Mod in 3 servers
Contact information: skype: ja7d0n email= jaydon.han@gmail.com
How much time can I dedicate to the server?: 4 hours a day
What are my skills: i know all commands (almost) and I know how to control servers
What plugins do I have experience with?(Please Include some of the commands of that each use)= world edit //set //cut ,
What is my experience with GroupManager?= I have no experience
What commands would I use as a admin: jail,ban, msg, mute, kick
How would I deal with:
A Griefer: i would ban
A Spammer: I would kick and give an warning
A player who just joined: I would welcome them
A person who says they are from Planet Minecraft: mute them

What rules do I think a server should have: I think there should be no griefing, no swearing, no spamming, no hacking
What can I bring to the server that no one else can: I would bring a server where everyone is happy and with no complaints
How would I describe myself in three words(Explain why those words best suit you): Generous, kind, a leader

Thanks
01/22/2014 12:13 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
RamboSlasher
IGN:Zeedle
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:2009
What other servers have you been staff on? Please provide proof:Well I wish could I been staff on lot's of servers but I haven't been playing minecraft for a month so I am not staff on any servers.
How much time can you devote to the server PER DAY:1-7
Explain your thought process when you come across a rule breaker:Firstly of all I hope there isn't any rule breakers but here is what I will do 1. Warn that he/she is breaking the rules and would ask politely to stop. 2. If he/she keeps braking then rules I would simply kick them warning them "Please stop braking the rules if this goes any further I will have to ban you" 3. Then if he/she carry's on it's just going to be sad since they can't play on the server (P.S I mean I am banning them)
How would you benefit the server?:I will show hard work and loyalty. I could bring full respect to the server and help with anything needed.
In your own words, explain what maturity is:I am the sort of person that is serious about work I can be fun/funny at times when I am in a good mood but I am a really active person.
Tell us about yourself:I believe you should select me because for starters, I don't mess around with things that need to be done. I am very easy to talk to and am very good at answering questions in a simple to understand way. I pick things up fairly quickly which means I can spend less time trying to learn things and I can put more time and effort towards the server. I am online from 1-5 hours a day so you know that if you select me I can be on enough to moderate well. My maturity level is high compared to most of the people who play minecraft. I am fun to talk to and you can generally trust me with your life. I punctuate well and act professional, which is needed if you want to run a professional and popular server. I don't see why people abuse their powers, which is why you won't see me going around banning people at random or coming in on my wrecking ball to destroy structures. I am fairly good at building and can also help you in this area if you need it. I can use group manager set groups also do permissions.
01/21/2014 11:37 pm
Da_Pepsi_Monster
bump

Still need players, donators, and staff
01/20/2014 2:31 pm
Da_Pepsi_Monster
bumpity bumpity bump
01/19/2014 4:01 pm
Da_Pepsi_Monster