LeServerNetwork | Staff Recruitment

SkylerXOXO's Avatar SkylerXOXO5/13/15 4:16 pm
6/21/2015 11:18 pm
Legobuilder0814's Avatar Legobuilder0814
LeServerNetwork

Do not come on and ask for staff. This reflects you as impatient, and aggressive.

Hello, I am Skyler, the one and only owner of LeServerNetwork. I started this server a year ago and have been working and changing everything since. Now, I have finally settled on things that won't be changed. So I am ready to recruit new and interesting people into the field to help grow this community. We currently have OP Prison, Factions, and Prison gamemodes for all to enjoy. We're constantly introducing new content into the server for people to enjoy. We are always looking for friendly and dedicated members.

We always encourage our current members to bring their friends with them, in return for very prestigious rewards. You will definitely get acknowledgment on the server. In addition, we are always looking for suggestions to better ourselves and the players.

We are always recruiting staff members. The positions are as follows: Member, Trial Mod, Mod, Admin, Owner. Everyone starts at a Trial Mod position. The following is a formatted application for Trial Mods. Answer with 100% honesty. You are also required to have a way of communicating outside the server. This server isn't ran by specific rules, but the staff dictate whether someone should remain there or not; that's why anybody of any age may make an application.

IGN (In Game Name):
Time Online Per Day:
Time Zone And Country:

IP: LeServerNetwork.tk

Twitter: https://twitter.com/leservernetwork

If you would like to contact us, email me at Larry@LeServerNetwork.com

Upon acceptance, you will be contacted on Skype by me.
SkylerXOXO
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2015 11:18 pm
Legobuilder0814
IGN (In Game Name):Legobuilder0814
Time Online Per Day:13+ hours
Time Zone And Country:Mountain Time (MT) and United States
Ways to communicate outside the server:Skype exnumbers or pm me on the forums
Experience With Staff:I have been a coowner/dev at resortcraft(A Disney style server with creative and more). I have also owned to servers in the past called magicparks(A disney style server) and OblivionNetwork(A bungee server with Prison, Creative, Skyblock, factions, and kitpvp). I have been a head-builder at maxiprison which is no longer up. I have use to been a tech at mcparks. I have been a staff manager a couple of times before. I have also been a admin at a network called GalaxyGaming.
06/21/2015 10:44 pm
SkylerXOXO
Silly Bump.
06/17/2015 7:47 pm
SkylerXOXO
Bumpity Flumpty Lumpity Wumpity.
06/08/2015 7:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
zachattackz
IGN (In Game Name):zachattacks
Time Online Per Day:5+ hours
Time Zone And Country:Central USA
Ways to communicate outside the server:Skype:zachattcks
Experience With Staff:Creativeplots:Admin, relentlesspvp:Head-mod, Mythicgames:Co-owner,GlowstonecraftOpprison:Head-Admin/later promoted to co-owner, ImperialArms:helper
06/06/2015 8:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
IGN:bloodngutz

How well can you code:from 1 and 10 i would give myself a 9

How long have you been coding: sice i was ten years old

What do you code in:eclipse

What plugins have you made before:a couple custom ones, didn't work minecraft
couldn't handle em

What proof do you have that you are a Plugin Developer:i can direct u to a server that i have been doing plugins for

What are your Coding Skills:pretty good if u ask me

How did you get into coding:seeing how much fun it can make something

Can you code GUI displays:peace of cake

What servers have you coded for before:a western server and i was a plugin manager for mineplex but i got one thing wrong and i was revoked

How active will you be:in a week ill play 12 hours
Maturity 1-10:9
06/04/2015 10:01 am
mastersmasher
IGN (In Game Name): Mastersmasher
Time Online Per Day: 4:00 PM to 9-10 PM on week days and random on week ends
Time Zone And Country: Canada Ontario
Ways to communicate outside the server: Skype and E-Mail
Experience With Staff: Sadly none but I know a lot about commands and I am
a really fast learner and I am really nice and
understanding I spend loads of time on minecraft
I know I am not the best but give me a shot I will give
110%
06/06/2015 6:18 pm
SkylerXOXO
What's your Skype o3o
06/08/2015 7:32 pm
mastersmasher
mastersmasher Minecraft (Skype)
06/03/2015 11:01 pm
SkylerXOXO
Bumpity Flumpity ;P
06/01/2015 10:49 am
Ravensky
IGN (In Game Name): Ravensky15.
Time Online Per Day: 5-7 Hours or more.
Time Zone And Country: Greenwich mean time zone (UTC+00:00) Iceland.
Ways to communicate outside the server: Skype, Facebook, Teamspeak (Don't know if mic works in the pc it's newly built), And snapchat for texting or showing builds xD
Experience With Staff: Only the basic mod/admin rank commands.
What do i Kick for? Command?: /kick <playername> <reason> This particular forcibly removes a player from the server, Normally as a punishment. You can add a reason to this command, which shows up on their disconnect message. For example:
/kick RuleBreaker Griefing This would kick the player RuleBreaker, and on his/her disconnect message screen, it would show ''Griefing''.
What do i TempBan for? Command?: /tempban <playername> <datediff> This command kicks a player from the server, and also bans them, preventing them from rejoining for an amount of time mentioned. Unfortunately, you cannot add a reason to the end of this command. The format for the temporary ban times are as follows: /tempban RuleBreaker 1m This would ban them for a total of 1 minute.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1h This would ban them for a total of 1 hour.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1d This would ban them for a total of 1 day.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1w This would ban them for a total of 1 week. It’ll show up as 7 days.
What do i ban for? Command?: /ban <playername> <reason> This command forcibly removes a player from the server, But, Also prevents them from re-joining… Permanently.
Thank you for reading sincerely,
- Ravensky.
06/01/2015 10:15 am
SkylerXOXO
Bumpy ;P
05/26/2015 12:05 am
whatsthisjk
-snip-
05/25/2015 10:10 pm
Shadowmaster3000
IGN (In Game Name): Shadowlord2345 Shadowmaster3000 and I am getting a new alt soon (legally of course)
Time Online Per Day: 6-15h on weekends 5+ on school days
Time Zone And Country: Gmt -6:00 united states central timezone
Ways to communicate outside the server: Skype shadowlord2345_1 email shadowlord2345@outlook/gmail/Hotmail.com
Experience With Staff:i have owned hubs servers and private servers all of which have gotten a basic amount of income though not all was profit because of the cost to host server I have played, built, helped, moderated, administrated, Owned, developed, coded, designed, I have done most positions successfully that not everyone can do
Added info:
Name: Isaac
Maturity 9.5
Other: Thank you for taking your time to check over my application and read it
05/25/2015 8:18 pm
SkylerXOXO
Bump ;P
05/15/2015 8:44 pm
TDMpanda
Hi. My name is Lauren and I would like to apply for staff. I am very intellegent for my age (I'm in all honors classes) and I am good at solving problems.

GN (In Game Name): TDMpanda
Time Online Per Day: 1-2 hrs depending on the day
Time Zone And Country: EST, United States
Ways to communicate outside the server: Skype, Twitter, and email
Experience With Staff: I can handle situations well and on Mineplex I am the highest rank so everyone asks me questions about the game. I can answer almost all questions. I learn quick and am easily teachable too. I have never been a mod but there is always a first for everything.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
05/13/2015 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IMCJacko
IGN: CrypicPaw
Language: Scotland / English
Why I want to be staff?: I would like to be staff so that i can help with things such as Config, Player Management, Event Management, Server Management and Staff Management. I have made websites before and have some experience as a Web Dev I'm also not a very bad Builder. I am a very kind and understanding person and I let everyone speak. I follow rules and ensure others follow rules too. I'm a dedicated person and I'm loyal to my superiors I don't cheat/hack and never intend too. I try to choose the best option for the server and players and not only myself. I don't take the short route and always put in maximum effort.
About Me: I have played Minecraft Since Beta and really enjoy playing servers that have multiple options of servers that we can play on. I'm a great Administrator and Have lots of experience managing plugins and staff for servers. I am a great Staff Manager too. I don't ban unless I have valid evidence and a valid reason.
How active can I be?: I will be as active as possible and if I'm not able to be on I will send you a message with a valid reason.
Email: Jackg@techie.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome