Let's Build Disney World!

grybo101's Avatar grybo10111/27/12 9:19 pm
11/28/2012 2:02 am
TGOFAN79's Avatar TGOFAN79
We're building Disney World! We're currently looking for builders to help us out. Right now, we're in the process of building Magic Kingdom. The server will eventually be a fully immersive replica, with lots of things to make it feel like the real parks! We are aiming to eventually finish ALL of Walt Disney World property, and possibly moving on to other theme parks from there, but we want to soft open our server before then. That's where you come in.

We need dedicated players who are phenomenal builders. Here are the qualifications:

-You need 1:1 scale building experience
-Follow basic blueprints and use a tool to help position buildings.
-You need to have server textures turned on (options, video settings).
-You MUST be able to use TeamSpeak (this is an absolute MUST).

If you are interested in helping us out, please apply in this thread with the following application:

Minecraft Name:
Past 1:1 Builds (Youtube, TinyPic or Imgur links ONLY):

The server and TeamSpeak information will be disclosed in a private message if we have accepted you. Thanks for reading, and hope to see you on!
grybo101
Level 1 : New Miner