Looking to become an admin

yourdog1324's Avatar yourdog13247/3/13 5:25 pm
7/3/2013 7:21 pm
yourdog1324's Avatar yourdog1324
Hi, I am looking for servers with an admin/staff position available.
I am 13 and have been playing minecraft for years, I have played on all types of servers and have been selected to be an admin once before. This server recently shut down due to owner selling his account. I am looking for another server to help out and police.

Qualifications:
Good builder
Seasoned veteran in minecraft
Have experience enforcing the rules and assisting with new players

Please note: I do NOT have programming skills and will not be able to help with that effectively

Hope to become one of your admins XD

My minecraft user name is yourdog1324, please submit your ip address in your reply. I will only pick two, as I am dedicated and can't be everywhere at once.
yourdog1324
Level 1 : New Miner