Looking for 2-3 admins for a custom-coded survival based server.

Civeberg's Avatar Civeberg4/12/20 11:39 pm history
4/14/2020 10:07 pm
Turtle17's Avatar Turtle17
I am looking for 2-3 admins/staff members for my server. The concept is a little hard to explain because its a bit much at first but I'll give it a try:

Kingdoms:So, dividing a map into a 4-way grid, we can separate the map into four quadrants. Northwest, Southwest, Northeast, Southeast. Each of these quadrants will be a Kingdom. The zone you're in can easily be determined by your coordinates (+,+ is southeast, for example, +,- northeast, etc). or by just typing /zone. That's where you come into play. The staff of this server won't really be traditional staff, but they'll be the rulers or kings of the four separate kingdoms. You'll play in survival, not have access to /tpa or /spawn, etc. But you will be in charge of setting rules for your kingdom's members, and who you let in/out of your kingdom. You get to name your kingdom, and shape it the way you want.Players will only be allowed to build in the kingdom they are a member of, or the 100-block-wide badlands between each kingdom.

Here's a little diagram if you're having trouble visualizing it: *keep in mind, this extends infinitely*

:)

Item Restrictions:A list will be made of 10-20 common crops and animals, and it will be divvied up between the kingdoms in a balanced way. Kingdoms will only be allowed to plant crops or breed animals for the products that they are allowed. For example: Northeast will have cows, but southeast will have wheat. This facilitates trade between the two kingdoms and creates dependencies as well.

PvP:Let me start by saying this: this is not a pvp server. But, there will be opportunities for PvP and players will need to be careful in order to have a good reputation. The badlands (no-mans-zone between kingdoms) will be PvP enabled, for everybody.If a player manages to piss of a ruler of another kingdom, however, that ruler can set the player as "hated" in his kingdom, meaning if that player were to enter the king's territory, anyone could kill him. (The ranks get more advanced than this but that's the gist of it).
What I am looking for specifically:Someone who understands the concept and likes the server idea. Someone who is willing to play at least a couple times a week. Someone who isn't just power-hungry because you won't be getting many commands. You'll most likely never leave survival, but you will have tools necessary to moderate the server (kicking,muting,core-protect if need be, etc). If you are interested shoot me a PM or add me on discord: civeberg#8562. I look forward to hearing from you!
Civeberg
Level 29 : Expert Lumberjack