Looking for 3 active staff for my Creative Server.

DamienP300's Avatar DamienP30012/29/12 9:11 pm
3/28/2013 11:43 pm
Allisynn_1's Avatar Allisynn_1
Hi there.

I have recently started up a creative server named 'Final Creative'.

I recruited some staff the day before we went live, however only a couple stayed active and the others didn't seem to show themselves again. So here I am asking for only 3 (Of my choice) Server staff that are well active and can enforce the rules of a server well. They will also be required to know certain building standards as the purpose of the server is building, and ranking up. Only players who know building techniques etc. should be applying.

Please fill out this form

IGN:
Previous Staffing Experience:
Building skills on a 1-10 scale:
Do you have skype?:
Do you know the building techniques etc? :
Why should I pick YOU over everyone else:

Thanks!

Damien
DamienP300
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2013 11:43 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Allisynn_1
IGN:Allisynn
Maturity on a 1-10 scale:9
Previous Staffing Experience:5 servers
Building skills on a 1-10 scale: 9
Do you have skype?:Yes
Do you know the building techniques etc? : Some
Why should I pick YOU over everyone else:I think you should pick me because i will help players, advertise, and not grief ANYTHING at all!
03/27/2013 4:56 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
TNTRULES250
IGN: 11JRidding
Maturity on a 1-10 scale: 7-8
Previous Staffing Experience: Owning 2 servers, they both had to be shut down due to viruses. I have been admin on 3 servers.
Building skills on a 1-10 scale: 9
Do you have skype?: No
Do you know the building techniques etc? : I am a good redstone worker and can make complicated redstone circuits if given time.
Why should I pick YOU over everyone else: I can be active 3-4 hours weekdays and about 5-7 on weekends. It depends on whenever I get up and school is a big cutdown. I am an experienced Minecraftian and know how to solve complex things.
03/27/2013 4:57 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
TNTRULES250
PS: The boldness is for effect. Ignore it.
03/27/2013 4:51 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Jacobman208
IGN: Jacobman208

Maturity on a 1-10 scale: 9.5

Previous Staffing Experience: Own a server, Co-own a server, And admin on a few. Ask for IPs if you want them (:

Building skills on a 1-10 scale:7.8

Do you have skype?: Jlmpapa

Do you know the building techniques etc? : Not quite sure what you mean by this but yes!

Why should I pick YOU over everyone else: Because I am a mature leader, I keep players in line. I am Fun, Fair, and make sure everyone is satisfied. Out of game I am excellent at configuring plugins, and can create websites ( I actually have my own server-listing site that is under development, minecraft-serverlisting.com)

Hope to hear from you soon (:
03/27/2013 4:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
CptSuspense
IGN: quinndaddyd
Maturity on a 1-10 scale: 8
Previous Staffing Experience: I have been co-owner on a server, admin on 3 servers and head-admin on 2
Building skills on a 1-10 scale: 8
Do you have skype?: no im sorry
Do you know the building techniques etc? : I can make olden teple like buildings, thigns with sandstone and work good with redstoning
Why should I pick YOU over everyone else: I can be active about 2-5 hours on weekdays and 5-8 on weekends also I am experience and love to play minecraft, also I can help people when they need help!
03/27/2013 4:30 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Team
I recommend him ^^^
03/27/2013 7:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SmurphDesigns
Name: Joe

IGN: smurphdawg

Reason why I should choose you: I have owned and administrated many servers before. I am a motion/graphics/web designer and run my own business based in the UK. I employ 2 people, an illustrator and a Public Relations Officer. I have a temporary website until i finish designing my new one!
www.smurphdesigns.daportfolio.com
I will be happy to do some free work for you if you are in need! And i just want to play some minecraft and help out a brother in need!

Bukkit experience: Owned many many servers. (All craft bukkit apart from a tekkit one a long time ago) Can write simple plugins. Skype friends with many plugin owners and developers. Am fully aware of most plugins. I am experienced in PEX, GroupManager, Essentials, Worldedit, voxel sniper, Prism, swatchdog, big brother (Outdated but has same concept as many other plugins) and many many more.

A quick overview!
In-game name: smurphdawg
Where are you from? GMT, UK, England
Mature 0-10: 7-10 Depending on the Time of day!
Can record in 1080p 60-80 FPS with shaders and extreme render. I also manage a film making team in case you need a trailer made
I hope you choose me!
thanks, joe
03/27/2013 7:21 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
Spikey_Dead_Man
IGN:SpikeyDeadMan

Maturity on a 1-10 scale:10

Previous Staffing Experience: Im Co-Owner On A Server

Building skills on a 1-10 scale: 9.9

Do you have skype?:Yes... Skype Name:Jeffrey.ward6

Do you know the building techniques etc?:I Have A Few Of My Own

Why should I pick YOU over everyone else:Because Im A Very Loyal Staff Member And I Will Never Be Abusive Staff To Any Of The Members
12/29/2012 9:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead
NiTeStalkrr
IGN:NiTeStalkrr
Maturity on a 1-10 scale:9.5
Previous Staffing Experience: Mod on 2 servers
Building skills on a 1-10 scale:8.5-9
Do you know the building techniques etc? : I watch MineCraft architecture videos by real life architects, I've picked up a few things.
Why should I pick YOU over everyone else: I always want to make being on a server a positive community, and if that means helping out newbs, giving good advice/feedback, kicking out spammers/griefers, and just being nice, than that's what I'll do. I want to make servers a happy place, where good builds are celebrated, and people feel a sense of community.
12/29/2012 9:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Uhmazin
IGN:HiddenBoss
Maturity on a 1-10 scale:10
Previous Staffing Experience:I own a server
Building skills on a 1-10 scale:5
Do you know the building techniques etc? :I'm ok
Why should I pick YOU over everyone else:I will help new members out,and listen to the owner,and help the server out
12/29/2012 9:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
opalknight
IGN:opalknight
maturity:9-10
previous staffing experience:head admin 1 mod 3
building skill:10-10
do you have skype:yes skype:opalknight135
do you know the building techniques:yes i do but im also creative about it.
why should i pick YOU over everyone else:to be honest i have no idea why ppl ask why just let everyone on "the more the merrier"----i can be on any time of day and i can build really good
12/29/2012 9:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ChairRacerz
IGN: GarrysMod911

Maturity on a 1-10 scale: Nine. I joke around a bit, but am serious for the most part.

Previous Staffing Experience: Admin & Mod on tekkit servers, and Co-Owner on my friends hamachi server

Building skills on a 1-10 scale: I'm good with Pixel Art, I could do some for the server.

Do you have skype?: Will message.

Do you know the building techniques etc? : Techniques? No, I let my creativity flow, and build to the limit. servers and such

Why should I pick YOU over everyone else: I will be the most dedicated, I dedicate all of my free time to minecraft, and helping people on servers and such, I've been told I'm very responsible and a good administrator. I love to help people, and will take the appropriate actions on troublemakers.
12/29/2012 9:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DamienP300
The server IP is 69.175.36.71
12/29/2012 9:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Uhmazin
What the server ip
so we can know before applying
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024