Looking for advertising help|need co owner and staff

wizid's Avatar wizid9/14/12 11:14 am
1 emeralds 113 6
9/14/2012 12:35 pm
ThePigWithPork's Avatar ThePigWithPork
hi im looking for youre help.
if you can advertise we will need you please we have 100 slots and want to fill them soo please we need youre help.
we need staff we are not looking for noobs who have no experience and we will not just choose you randomly. ip:37.157.255.108:25565

WE NEED MEMBERS SOO JOIN AND PLAY TY
apps:

Co-owner app:
maturity:
can we trust you:
can you donate:
what will you bring to the server:
how good are you at building:
how long will you be on in a day:
perms:
plugins:
how long have you been playing mc:
why should we choose you:
can you advertise the server:
are you staff on a server now:

Head-Admin app:
experience:
maturity:
can we trust you:
can you donate:
perms:
plugins:
can you advertise:

Admin app:
experience:
maturity:
can we trust you:
can you donate:
perms:
can you advertise:

Mod app:
experience:
maturity:
can we trust you:
can you donate:
can you advertise:

ok thnx and dont think just because you have filled out an app that you will get that possition thnx
wizid
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ThePigWithPork
09/14/2012 12:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Admin app:ThePigWithPork
experience:I am very expeianced. I have been playing on this server scince alpha I know if something is going to go wrong and know how to deal with it.
maturity:I am very mature. I know what to do if something goes wrong and i know who the culpret is.
can we trust you: You can trust me. I am a responsable player. I know what is right and what is wrong. I know what to do at what time to do it at.
can you donate:I am sorry if I cann't I don't have a pay pal account and im low on money. Sorry
what will you bring to the server:I will bring joy fun and a brillant minecraft server I will bring greifing to a stop on this server and I will make people obey the rules. I will help people out who need help and support.
how good are you at building:I am very good at building. I have built for 2 servers in my time and got builder 4 times
perms:I am very good at perms. I know what command to use at what sichuation
why should we choose you:You should choose me bacause I know what to do and have lots of expercience doing it. I hope you pick me I don't mind if you don't and don't care. You discide
can you advertise:I can advertise on a diffrent server or on PMC You choose. Thamk you
GGirGrizz
09/14/2012 12:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Co-owner app:
experience: Hosted successful servers but couldn't afford to host anymore
maturity: I can assure u that i am Mature
can we trust you: Yes u can trust me because i have no reason to do anything bad
can you donate: yes
what will you bring to the server: My friends and minecraft players
how good are you at building: 10/10
how long will you be on in a day:5 hours
perms: I know every single command that u and i could think of
plugins: i am very good with plugins i will fix strait away if asked to
how long have you been playing mc: 4 years
why should we choose you: Ill be great help and will do anything u say
can you advertise the server: Yes for sure
are you staff on a server now: no
SkittlezTheCool
09/14/2012 12:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Head-Admin app:
experience: I have Owned one Server, Administrated a few, such as DjCraft, & TurkeyCraft, I also know pretty much every Command to essentials, Worldedit & Pex.

maturity: 9/10, I have my jokes from time to time :3

can we trust you: Yes, I am Trusted on All the Servers i play on, and I have never Been banned, & I am always Willing to help anyone

can you donate: Maybe, depends how much it is.

what will you bring to the server: I Can bring new ways to Advertise, and new Plugins to get players involved and I can help everyone, build Awesome things, and make the Server a better Place as I Would handle Community Management.

how good are you at building: Around 8/10, I'm pretty good :3

perms: I know pretty much every command to Pex & Group Manager, so i could help you with Perms & Prefixes.

plugins: I Am very experienced, I know pretty much every command to Essentials, and Have been working with Plugins for A while now.

why should we choose you: Because I'm a gentle, kind and friendly person, I Don't get angry much, and loves spending time with players and Helping them! I Also know what to do in Situations such as if there is someone Spamming, I Would warn them, and tell them to stop, if they continued, I would kick them, and if they still Continued, I Would tempban them for 1 day, and so on. & Also Because i will be active and on Everyday (exept for if i'm on Holiday) & I have experience with Moderating other servers, and i Love helping other players out and Playing with them on The Server,I Usually handle Community Management, & I could report any Rule breakers or Evil people, so that everyone can have an Awesome Time on the server . And i would dedicate my time on Minecraft, to the server. And i Love Welcoming New Players and getting them started on how to play and have fun!
I would also be able to Stop Players Fighting, Stop Advertising, and Report/Ban Whoever Does. I would love to have Staff to help the players and Interact More!

can you advertise: yup :3

Overall, I am an Experienced, Helpful and kind, Mature Player.

Thanks for your Time <3 :3!
CrystalWing360
09/14/2012 12:10 pm
Admin app:
experience: About hmmmm 4 or 5 Times
maturity: 9/10 it really depends if i drank too much energy drinks...
can we trust you: HELLS YEAH!
can you donate: Sorry bud, no credit card..
what will you bring to the server: hmmm i guess im going to bring more people
how good are you at building: Im average at building
perms: Nothing really all you need to know is that i will not abuse my powers.
why should we choose you: I have been Admin before and i really like minecraft soo i go on servers alot but then sometimes i get bored and i have nothing to do....
can you advertise: I can advertise on minecraft fourms!
1984VanHalen
09/14/2012 12:06 pm
Hello wizid,
I am applying for Co-Owner
experience: I was OP on a server until it shut down due to lack of money, and i am an assistant on the server i play on now.
maturity: Very Mature
can we trust you: Yes, because I know how servers run and I know how to run a server, due to my previous experiences as OP.
can you donate: I can donate.
what will you bring to the server: I will bring tons of help in the making of this server.
how good are you at building: 10/10 I have built many things including several spawns for my servers.
how long will you be on in a day: More than 5 hours, probably about 8.
perms: I know how to work with permissions because I ran a server with a few friends and I set up all the plugins and permissions for them.
plugins: I know plugins very well, I used them on my server with my friends, and I helped out the owner of the server I was OP on.
how long have you been playing mc: I have played Minecraft since the alpha version,
why should we choose you: You should choose me because I have tons of experience with people, and I was OP on a server, and i am Assistant on another server.
can you advertise the server: Yes i can advertise.
are you staff on a server now: Yes currently i am staff on pvp.minevival.net, but I was OP on a different server until it was shut down.
hyro201
09/14/2012 11:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Admin app:
experience:I've been the mod of serveral different servers and have dealt with many different problems
maturity:very mature. enjoy just helping people in minecraft
can we trust you:I believe you can but in the end that is your choice
can you donate:can....depending on how much
what will you bring to the server:I absolutely love building so i will bring great builds to the server also erm lapis(love lapis lolz)
how good are you at building: Truth be told not a master but learning very quickly pretty good have made some amazing looking stuff
perms: Know any command you could throw at me
why should we choose you:I am commited once I get involved with something and will bring a bit of color to your world...mostly blue(once again lapis)
can you advertise:I can and will if you take me on
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome