Ign
Time
Servers Owned ( leave blank if none)
Hours you can play each day
Why should i trust you
How much can you donate
OHersh1
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/10/2014 12:27 am
Level 1 : New Modder
Ambamore2000
Plugin Devs don't donate. -.- They get paid.
03/09/2014 10:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ForceRagepage
-removed-

That was meant for a different thread :/
03/09/2014 9:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ForceRagepage
IGN: ForceRagepage (I do have a couple alts to)\

Maturity: 8/10 I will joke around within context.

Experience In Staff? I have been co-owner twice now. the first server was taken down due to the fact that the owners computer broke and his laptop couldn't support the server. That kind of sucked :/. he was going to email me the files so I could host it but one of the players that was op-ed raged that it was being taken down and greifed the entire server. I have also been moderator but was banned because the owner got mad at me because I got off at 12:00 his time when it was 4am my time. I was up for over 36 hours building. (please don't have anger issues like he did XD )

Have you been staff before? As I said previously yes, on multiple occasions. I also host servers on the Xbox 360 edition, that I solo build and run.

Skype (you actually need a mic) lmfao: ForceRagepage (yes I have a mic XD )

How Active Are You?: I consider myself to be a no life, spending a cool 6 hours a day playing either clash of clans or minecraft.

What can you bring to the server?: I am a highly experienced builder and am good with redstone and enjoy using the chat. If you need me to build you something just ask me and it can be done. I have built 4 hunger games maps as solo builds without world edit on super flat, creating solid mountains and caves as I go. it is quite hard to notice that it is not naturally generated. I am good at making things look natural and am experienced in world edit, meaning I can help build you cool new spawns and a detailed shop. I have experience with shop signs plugin and if needed will make that for you. that would be my 4th time making a shop so I am experienced at doing so. If needed I will stay up to the early hours of the morning if you would like something to be done fast. I am very flexible and if you don't like something I will delete it and restart. (on the server that was deleted I built 17 different spawns... the owner wouldn't tell me what he wanted so I just kept guessing...)

additional info: If you add a new plugin I will watch a bunch of YouTube tutorials to master it so I can help I hope I get accepted for a position and will be eagerly awaiting your response.
P.S. my email is ForceRagepage@yahoo.com so email me for further info or if I get accepted
P.P.S. I live on the east coast of the us so there's your time zone
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome