Looking for Builders/Staff for InfernoCraft 1.13.2 Survival

boredherobrine13's Avatar boredherobrine1311/17/18 1:39 pm history
2 emeralds 121 2
11/25/2018 9:59 pm
boredherobrine13's Avatar boredherobrine13
Hi, I am looking for a few builders and low-end staff to make a basic shops area that is a bit like a rustic town/village. I do not expect anything groundbreaking or world record making as the most I can afford to compensate you is in the manner of a builder groups with permissions exclusive to builders. The server type is small community-oriented survival with basic plugins. Version is 1.13. Building plugins you will have access to include Creative Mode, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and VoxelSniper 5. Feel free to reply and express interest and link some build examples. Other plugins on the server include Essentials, GroupManager, ClearLagg, and Citizens.

The age/maturity target group for this server is ages 14-18+ with an approximate rating of PG-13. Staff must be within this age range and willing to exhibit maturity and discretion. They must also be regularly active on the server and be able to make a time commitment.
boredherobrine13
Level 24 : Expert Modder