[ProjectXYZ] Need Builders and Staff!!!! First good 5 only.

bcatly's Avatar bcatly9/6/13 1:37 pm
1 emeralds 243 9
9/7/2013 9:06 am
Armatage's Avatar Armatage
Hello I am currently looking for some people to help me build in the server.

I am looking for mature people who will not fool around and abuse their powers. I ask that you post at least 1 picture of work that you have actually created. Do not even bother if you have no picture for proof.

Also if you someone out there is also able to make banners it would also help big time
Thanks for all the help everyone and I hope I will be able to recruit some of you sometime soon.

Name:
Skype name:
Why should we choose you?:
creations you have done in the past (with pictures) - Builders must do this:
Extra information:
bcatly
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Armatage
09/07/2013 9:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Unfortunately I couldn't get you on pm so:

This is build exampl: http://prntscr.com/1o4nic

This is a GFX example: http://prntscr.com/1pusm6

Sorry this was my ownly GFX example on this Pc it's my background. I made this and can make a lot more. Same applies with the build.

Again please consider my application
CrispyMC
09/07/2013 8:35 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior
Name: Tommy
IGN: tomz123
Skype name: itz_tomz123
Why should we choose you?: You should pick me because I am very helpful to the new players that join the server and I can help them get used to the server.
creations you have done in the past (with pictures) - Builders must do this: I am not applying for builder really but here is something I built with my cousin http://imgur.com/TXViTnE,KjNVYlL,1YOAUc ... ,OFP510z#4
Extra information: I give my self a 7.5/10 with redstone and 9/10 with maturity
Armatage
09/07/2013 8:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Darragh

IGN:Ziridin

Skype name:darragh.burke360

Why should we choose you?:You should choose me as I have owned serveral servers previously, each doing reasonably well but had to be shut down due to funding. I am a very dedicated builder and will be on frequently. I will not abuse or ban any players without good reason. I will abide by the rules and what you tell me

creations you have done in the past (with pictures) - Builders must do this:I will Pm you

Extra information:I am a very successful GFX designer and can make you a professional banner, I will also Pm you with examples

Please take me into consideration
Armatage
Be4st12345
09/06/2013 3:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Almedin Zahirovic
IGN: 911_killer
Why should we choose you?: Well im very motivated about this server and im looking forward on helping out and building. I will do my best commands that my boss will tell me. im looking forward and i will follow directions.
Extra information: i Am very good with Staff i will not ban people without a reason and i will follow all chat and rules also. I can help the server grow in anyway.
bcatly
09/07/2013 5:11 am
Can you please give me your skype name.
HiroshimaMC
09/06/2013 3:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name:Robert Young
IGN:Raltahook
Why should we choose you?: You should choose me cause I have owned my own server, co-owned another server, have been superadmin on others and have also been a mod. I can protect the server from ddosers, hackers, keep players from breaking the rules.
creations you have done in the past (with pictures) - Builders must do this:
Extra information:I have skype you can add me Hiroshimamc2
I can also help the server grow
bcatly
09/06/2013 3:33 pm
Thank you very much for showing interest. I shall decide soon so please bare with me.
HiroshimaMC
09/06/2013 3:36 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ok will do.
bcatly
09/06/2013 3:26 pm
Builders will have to first go through trial period to see if they are truly competent please bare this in mind.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome