Looking for BuilderStafff <FoxGaming>

Draakon's Avatar Draakon8/23/16 11:59 pm
1 emeralds 111 2
8/25/2016 5:48 am
bl__k's Avatar bl__k
Hey guys its Draakon here the Co-Owner(And BuildManager) of FoxGamingNetwork and we have just started our new server and we are looking for builders! But our builders get treated more like staff and we make sure we respect all our builders
I will leave a template of the application and just add my skype: plugmysticdj@gmail.com

Application Template:
---------------------------
What is your age(we accept all ages):

How long have you been building on Minecraft?:

Have you ever been a server builder?:

Are you ok with working in a group?:

Your Social medias (Skype,Discord,TS3) (preferably skype):

Is there anything we should know about you like anger or mental issues?:

Do you have any screenshots of past builds?(Its ok if you dont):

-Good luck to all applying
-Draakon
Draakon