Looking For Business Partner

xMojang's Avatar xMojang5/19/15 8:32 am
5/19/2015 9:49 am
Wheatbro's Avatar Wheatbro
I've worked on many server projects over the years and have decided I could make a great server if I wanted to, and I do. The thing is... my funds are low right now due to student loans and fees. I would hugely appreciate if someone could temporarily or even permanently take care of business. I can code HTML, CSS, PHP, and am currently trying to learn JavaScript and C++

I can create minecraft art using a full and payed student version of Photoshop CS6

For those who are thinking about investing, it's very worth it. I'll be doing ALL of the work while you kick back and enjoy. Oh and did I mention as long as you are my business partner ALL donations towards the server are sent directly to you. And, for what I have got planned I can see us receiving a lot of them. Here is all you need to pay for:

Professional 3GB RAM 25 slot server ($9 per month)
Professional advanced plan website ($8.95 per month)

I already have the website made, it's just unavailable until payed for. There will be lots of features on it making it modern and user friendly!

My plan: Custom spawn (already payed for), Towny, Essentials, GroupMnager, HolographicDisplays, CrateKeys, Votifier, GAListener, floAuction, Vault, Worldedit, Worldguard, Autorank, McMMO, RedeemMcMMO, Custom Enchants, ChestShop, and more!

The server will receive popularity because I will have a professional banner and voting system setup. I will also be a very active and pleasant Owner. I really hope I find someone hearty enough to take this on with me.

Name: Olly

If you would like to discuss this further you can add my Skype: xMojangg I do not care what your gender | race | or age is so please don't feel nervous when contacting me

Hope to speak soon,
~ Mojang
xMojang
Level 1 : New Crafter