Looking For Dedicated Co-Owner

Dark Lair Networks's Avatar Dark Lair Networks10/13/15 12:01 am
10/17/2015 4:53 pm
Lori00's Avatar Lori00
Hello.

I am looking for a dedicated co-owner.

My server is currently experiencing rough times. Our player base does not ever show signs of stabilizing. At our peak time we can barely come up with more than 4 or 5 players. Even then, we only get players in short bursts and end up with no players for the majority of the day. I am ashamed to admit that I haven't figured out how to keep players from leaving. In addition, due to the ever-increasing pressure of schoolwork and exams, I find it harder to find time to work on the server.

I am looking for someone to take charge of hiring staff, managing players, constructing buildings, advertising, and everything else excluding plugins. You should be well-rounded and respectful. Please note that I prefer someone who is punctual and gets online every day.

If you require to be paid for your work, the most I can do is promise you a share of future donations.

You can visit my server at mc.darklairnetworks.net and our website at darklairnetworks.net.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to email me at darklairnetworks@gmail.com or add me on skype (Darkrairoger).

Alternatively, you can leave a comment below with the following:
- Name.
- Age.
- Location.
- Time Zone.
- Past experience(s) with administration. (If any)
- How much time you can devote to administration.
Dark Lair Networks
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2015 4:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Lori00
- Name: Patrick L.
- Time Zone: UTC+1
- Past experience(s) with administration: I have been developer, admin and head admin in different servers. I know how to manage and configurate plugins and how to administrate and run a server. I have been co-owner aswell, but the server closed due to insufficient funding. I am a really dedicated person and I am ready to do everything is needed for your server. I know how to deal with hackers and rule breakers, and I am a really patient person so I don't "lose my rag" when people insult me. If people break rules, I usually give them a warning before banning or punishing them.
- How much time you can devote to administration: 2-4 hours a day, depending from school. I don't have a time table, so I won't be online always at the same times.

If you are still looking for an experienced and dedicated co-owner, I would like to help you. Please contact me at skype: xLori00x
10/14/2015 11:20 am
Dark Lair Networks
Still looking.
10/14/2015 2:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
The_Jam_Pot
- Name. The_Jam_Pot
- Age. 14
- Location. England
- Time Zone. GMT (+00)
- Past experience(s) with administration. (If any) i was an admin for a sever back in the day before my computer exploded and i currently (not offcially just acting) mod another server
- How much time you can devote to administration. all day apart from weekdays which would be mt time 4;30 onwards
10/14/2015 11:49 am
The_Jam_Pot
also i dont need money because so you can keep it (unless you are willing to give it 2 me :p)
10/14/2015 1:51 am
Dark Lair Networks
Still looking.
10/13/2015 4:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Lori00
Are you still looking?
10/13/2015 2:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ModRops
What server is it going to be? Minigames? Survival? Creative?
10/13/2015 1:30 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
manalingur_
add me on skype
10/13/2015 11:40 am
BagelsDontJudge
I am interested. I will be at your server from time to time if i may be able to apply there?
10/13/2015 11:13 am
Dark Lair Networks
Bump.
10/13/2015 1:08 am
Dark Lair Networks
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com