LOOKING FOR DEVELOPER -- (not paid!) -- APPLY HERE!!!

Lori00's Avatar Lori003/31/16 12:12 pm
3/31/2016 12:24 pm
LePony's Avatar LePony
Hello, all! We are a new community server and we are in need of a developer.
Please notice that you have to meet these requirements:

[*] Must have been a developer on a server in the past
[*] Must have skype - you can tell us privately when you get accepted if you do not want it to become public. We promise that we will not share it with anyone outside the server administration team.
[*] Must be at least 13 / 14 years of age.
[*] And, ofc, must have a minecraft account

APPLICATION FORMAT:
IGN
Skype - You can pm it to me if you get accepted or you can contact me (my skype: xLori00x)
Past experience?
Do you know coding? (you might get accepted if you do not know coding, but it is required for the Head Developer rank.)
Why do you want to be a developer?
Scenarious:
[*] The owner has been offline for a few days. Write what you would do.
[*] You see somebody breaking the rules in game. What do you do? Keep in mind that you are not a moderator.

Thanks to everyone, Lori00
Lori00
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer