LOOKING FOR DEVS AND BUILDERS FOR NEW MASSIVE SERVER

teddythegram's Avatar teddythegram5/21/14 8:29 pm
5/25/2014 4:05 pm
Socky_Seal's Avatar Socky_Seal
I'm in need of builders and coders for a gigantic new server. We will have 16 different servers including a hub, minigames, survival and factions. This is only the start. We plan on having about 6 different networks in total but we still need the man power to make this idea grow into a reality. Are you ready to take the Massive Server space with us?

Here what you need to do:
First, leave a few words about yourself as a person.
Second, leave your, Age, Maturity Level. (1-10)
Third, tell us about what job you are looking to apply for. (If Builder leave pictures of past work) (If Coder/Dev, please talk about your experience that pertains to the job.)
Lastly, Skype name and IGN.

I will respond to replies throughout the day as to not keep people waiting!

Thanks, Teddy
teddythegram
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Socky_Seal
05/25/2014 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Heya, I'm Izabela, Or Iza and I would love to help out with building! I love building, and would be happy to build some stuff for the server. 14, united kingdom. I have skype, (iza.turner1) with a decent headset. I'm happy to help, cheerfull and nearly enough mature, maybe like a 6. x3

IGN: Socky_Seal

Experience:
Builder staff on the shotbow network (Players avg-2000)
Ledari rank in the vadact build team
Building for fun ^-^

Thanks for reading! C:
Eclipezz
05/25/2014 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hello, my name is Christian. I am currently 12 years of age and live in the US. Also, please do not underestimate me because of my age, I'm very mature, hardworking, kind, and helpful. My maturity level on a scale of 1/10, is about a 9. I am currently looking into getting the builder position so I can test my building skills and get better along the way.
Lastly, my skype is _TechBoss11_ and my ign is TechBoss11.

Sincerely,
TechBoss11
jared0261
05/25/2014 3:10 pm
Hello, my name is Jared and I am from the UK, I am 13 years old but don't let this despise you. I shall say my maturity is a level nine out of ten. I want to be a builder so I can actually try my official helping of a server. This is an old video application for a different server which was accepted, I hope you enjoy:www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZaapvErpFE . Lastly, my ign is jared0261 and my Skype is jared0261@hotmail.co.uk (I think)
teddythegram
05/25/2014 3:51 pm
i sent you a message on Skype if that was you
teddythegram
05/25/2014 3:00 pm
both of you have been contacted
10 More people!
SpeedCraftMaps
05/23/2014 10:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Hi, I am Eric I am 13 I used to have a successful server running but it closed due to the lack of donaters I can help with plugin commands and permissions. I helped many server past the few months and built huge spawn for them I am currently in a build team looking to quit to start to help a server. Maturity level 7 (I do like to have fun though) skype:eric.craft0107 I am happy to help and thanks for the oppurtunities.
TeamCraft-Robbie
05/23/2014 9:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Hey, im Robbie and i love to develop servers, and on my free time i enjoy helping others expand there dreams as well.
Im 15 years old and i probably have a maturity level of a 9.
Id like to apply for any job you want me to do! I can do it all to be honest. I have experience in all fields! (learning how to code)
My ign is xXRobbie21Xx and if you think im suitable for a staff position, just pm me and ill tell you my skype (i don't necessarily think its safe to give it out to the public)
teddythegram
05/23/2014 9:22 pm
Still need 12 more people... first 12 people will get jobs
teddythegram
05/22/2014 5:26 pm
Bump*
teddythegram
05/21/2014 11:16 pm
Both of you have been contacted via Skype

*Bump
iFailedPreK
05/21/2014 8:45 pm
I would like to apple for builder, i am 14 years old and my skype is (ifailedprek)
maturity leave 7/10
iFailedPreK
builds: http://i.imgur.com/Z47COsC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fkcRU10.png
ign: iFailedPreK
if you will give me a chance please contact me thanks

i would like to appley for a builder because i like to help people with new servers and also modify past builds to make them better. i am very mature but i also like to have some fun like lala sometimes, thanks.
lalaland30000
05/21/2014 8:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
So to start hello im lala Im 15 years old and im very mature Id say around a 10 but I do like to have fun as I think everyone should have fun I am a loyal trustworthy person and a great dev I will be a great addition to this server as I find this server has a lot of potential I am ok at coding but plugins and commands are my best talent I would love to show off my skills Ign (lalaland3000) Skype (Pm me yours)

Thanks, Lala
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome