Looking for an experienced plugin dev.

FreakingFactions's Avatar FreakingFactions7/1/14 8:18 pm
7/3/2014 2:12 am
Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
Let me cut to the chase.. I need somebody that can actually dev good plugins, and someone that can do it in a certain amount of time. I'm tired of 12 year old kids applying to be a dev when they don't even know he first thing about coding. I need someone with years of experienced, and that can get work done efficiently, and swiftly. If you believe you meet these requirements, please post this information below..

Name:
My Skype:

Ah and yes.. this will be a paid job.
FreakingFactions
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Awesome_Dante
07/03/2014 2:12 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Might I suggest making an inquiry to my development team here:
professional-team-looking-help-out-your-server-t409726.html
If you are chosen as a client you will be contacted ASAP

I currently have a dev who has been coding in java for 8 years now. He's been developing plugins for a long time and is currently looking for work
optb
07/01/2014 10:14 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
I may be able to satisfy your request, depending on what exactly the plugin is that you need as well as other details. My Skype is optb123. I'd be interested in chatting further.
ShadowCatEXE
07/01/2014 9:23 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
You should probably state what sort of plugins you're looking for (ex: Minigames, Hub Essentials, Basic commands...)

I'm pretty sure it would help out a lot for devs. If some devs don't know how to code what you're looking for, then it will obviously be a waste of your time.

If you're looking for some hardcore plugins to be coded fast and professionally, I suggest going to Bukkit.org, make an account and request what you're looking for. Sometimes, PMC isn't the best place to look for devs.
PuuCraft
07/01/2014 8:54 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer
Name: Muffin
My best creation (Plugin wise): MuffinsFlashyLores - On my profile
My Skype: Theendercode.darkmuffin

PS: I have been developing plugins for about 2 years so im not a 'professional' however I am nowhere near noob status and know a lot.

Edit: I have a 100% honest question. Did you spell paid wrong or is it spelt payed in other areas of the world?
stefdog7
07/01/2014 8:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Head-Admin/Plugin Manager:
IGN:stefdog7
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Phoscraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Lead-Developer. IP: Phoscraft.nn.pp:25589 Website: http://phoscraft.x10.mx/index.php
Contact information:
Email: stefmanbooner@yahoo.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!
FreakingFactions
07/01/2014 8:59 pm
Did you honestly just copy and paste your application in here, without actually answering the questions I asked fully? This may take longer than I thought to find someone..
PuuCraft
07/01/2014 9:08 pm
I am only stating this because my post was stuck between two long ones, but I indeed applied and would like for you to check it out
FreakingFactions
07/01/2014 9:13 pm
And I wasn't talking about you.. I literally quoted the person I was talking about...
PuuCraft
07/01/2014 9:27 pm
I was saying If you happened to miss my app, I did apply
It was because you replied to a long thread and I wanted to make sure you saw it, that is all.
KeefuhGraphics
07/01/2014 8:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ifu need gfx msg me on skype jordan4life3 i will be in process of learning java if u dont i find anyone.
cianbros123
07/01/2014 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
wait i do know coding duh >.<
cianbros123
07/01/2014 8:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Cianmc7
My best creation (Plugin wise): I have made a army plugin similar to factions but i took it down
My Skype:can.mcgriskin1
FreakingFactions
07/01/2014 8:41 pm
I'm tired of 12 year old kids applying to be a dev when they don't even know he first thing about coding. Totally predicted this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome