LOOKING FOR FEMALE MODS ONLY - for a bukkit server [1.7.10]

MisterVade's Avatar MisterVade3/30/15 7:20 pm
4/20/2015 7:46 pm
polarluke2's Avatar polarluke2
Server IP: mc28.serverminer.com:25801

Hey all,

With the relaunch of our server since the 1.8 fail. We have gone back to bukkit 1.7.10 and are currently looking for a new mod team.

There are 5 spaces and we already have 2 taken. So yes... that leaves 3 left.

However we are only looking for female mods as the males in the past have been childish and stupid.Historically for our server the women/girls have worked/moderated better than guys. Most male mods we have taken on have too big an ego and want to prove that they are the top dinosaur in the mod team....

We already have 2 girls on board. We are looking for 3 more. Once the mods have been filled. The chosen 5 will be on "Trial" for a week. Out of the 5 mods, only 1 will be selected to "lead" the mod team who would then relay information back to the Admin/Owner. The mod team will increase to 10 once we have rekindled the server playerbase.

To all who are interested, Moderating a server is a responsibility not to be taken lightly. We will encourage our mod team to have fun (yes there are perks) but ultimately the Mod role will be to enforce the rules and keep the peace.

Being a Mod on the server means you have to be active on the server. I'm not talking 24/7 (but you can if you wish!!). At least on once a day to catch up on news and future plans, and to test plugins and permissions that are currently being revamped. Mods will have the chance to put forward their ideas for the weekly events we run (If they are good ideas).

You need to be active enough so when players look at your name they know WHO you are.

Finally, the server has now come off the whitelist and has re-opened. I implore you to check it out and meet the team, get a feel for the server and if you like what we have, then please put forward your interest to Mod for us.

TIps:
Have past experience or currently Modding on other Servers.
Speak good English
Will use site forums.

Regards

Vade
Server Owner

MisterVade
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

polarluke2
04/20/2015 7:46 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
Vade01However we are only looking for female mods as the males in the past have been childish and stupid.Historically for our server the women/girls have worked/moderated better than guys. Most male mods we have taken on have too big an ego and want to prove that they are the top dinosaur in the mod team....

Seems a bit sexist but continue
BeastBlobfish
04/02/2015 11:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What would happen, for example, if a trans person applied?
Votesk
04/02/2015 11:37 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
"Female Mods Only" I cannot stand posts like this and your server is obviously rubbish, all you are going to do is make more and more people dis-like you and your server with posts like these.
MisterVade
04/20/2015 7:42 pm
Read the post - then make a comment, typical title reader

prejudice and impertinence seriously not welcome.
AceCandy
04/02/2015 11:35 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
I am on the server right now, could you send someone to interview or something like that?
MisterVade
04/02/2015 1:45 am
2 Spots left!
sonicobunny
03/31/2015 11:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Im Sorry But I Crash Whenever I Try To Log Into Your Server.. Too Bad.
MisterVade
04/01/2015 5:55 am
Sorry to hear

Keep Trying!

Regards
DantheR1ghtman2
03/31/2015 12:58 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Misandry.
louis-lau
03/31/2015 11:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Just because I hate seeing an ip like that I'll offer to set up DNS for you free of charge
this basically would give you an ip like this: mc.servername.com
you'd have to provide the .com domain though (you also have .tk .ml .ga .cf and .gq which are free domains).
just give me a shout if you want me to do that for you.
MisterVade
03/31/2015 10:06 pm
That's very kind of you. However We hated our old server name and are in the process of changing it to something.... better than Liberty Conflict lol..

Regards
MisterVade
03/31/2015 12:48 am

Apply on here

Or

Apply on Server

Thanks.

Planet Minecraft

Website