[Removed]

-Removed-'s Avatar -Removed-8/29/12 7:48 pm
1 emeralds 120 4
8/29/2012 8:38 pm
-Removed-'s Avatar -Removed-
[Removed]
-Removed-
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

-Removed-
08/29/2012 8:38 pm
[Removed]
Yaminia
08/29/2012 8:28 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Scribe
Yaminia
1. What do you want to build if we accept you? I guess houses, maybe other kinds of places
2. What is your kind of style of building Sc-fi, medieval, randomness? Random Houses
3. Insert Photos of builds here, also describe what is in the photo(s) a little bit http://lucrestia.tumblr.com/post/30486179097These are all on one page, they have captions themselves
4. What is your email so we can contact you? YaminiaGhataora@gmail.com ( I never check this though > . < Skype me instead )
5. Tell us a little about your self?(must be a paragraph long) There is quite a bit about me. I am Yaminia or Lucrestia, I am 13 years old ( I choose random ages, I don't bother with that ) I am a female gamer, and I love Minecraft. I am on the computer... A lot, but I do archery. I have been playing MC since Beta 1.3 I have three friends I play with on random servers, but I am bored of that and want something fun to do other than PvP or building on servers for no reason. I don't like rude people and I am considered a good builder in most cases, but I think I am bad fyi. That is a little about me. ( I don't have a social life, don't bother trying to find out more than is on the computer )
6. Have you been banned before on any server?(we can tell if you have been banned) Once, on accident though
7. And just answer this simple math problem for reasons.. 20x10 = ? (don't worry if you get this wrong nothing bad will happen) 200
8. Will you be able to build massive and small builds? I prefer doing small builds because if I mess up it is easy to fix but on a team, big builds are fine if you have a plan.
-Removed-
08/29/2012 8:04 pm
[Removed]
Yaminia
08/29/2012 8:00 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Scribe
Are you looking for any level of skill? I don't consider myslef a good builder, I can send some pics of stuff I have built I guess.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome