Looking For Mod/Admin/Ops For Realms of Elmnar

Aurenni's Avatar Aurenni10/27/13 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 182 7
10/27/2013 11:01 pm
Fiire80's Avatar Fiire80
Hey guys, Aurenni here. I'm looking for people who are skilled, venerated staff members, My server, Realms of Elmnar is in Major need of some people to Staff the server. So please fill out the Applications below if you're interested. These spots will be filled very easily too, i'm not picky on who is chosen.

Mod:

In Game Name:
Prior Experience As Staff Member?:
Are You A Staff Member Currently?:
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?:

Admin:

In Game Name:
Prior Experience As Staff Member?:
Are You A Staff Member Currently?:
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?:

Operator:

Email me at aurenni4@gmail.com for details, If you're really interested!
Aurenni
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2013 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Fiire80
Admin:

In Game Name: Fiire80
Prior Experience As Staff Member?: Tons, i used to x2 admin x1 headadmin x6 mod
Are You A Staff Member Currently?: Nah, I was out of the business but i wanna get back into it
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?: My hilarious humor, I love laughing, to me laughing my my penicillin
10/27/2013 10:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
MineGirlx
Admin:

In Game Name: MineGirlx
Prior Experience As Staff Member?: Owned more than five servers and am admin in one currently.
Are You A Staff Member Currently?: Yes!
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?: Well, I'm really easy to get a long with and I enjoy helping people, ! I know some stuff about plugins and am currently learning a lot at the server i'm mod for. I'm not the best builder but I can build some basic structures if needed! I've owned servers so I know what it's like it can be very difficult and stressful dealing with hiring people, but I am very loyal.
10/27/2013 9:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
StickerMasterLuke
Admin Application

In Game Name:StickerMasterLu
Prior Experience As Staff Member?: My prior experiences are about that i can be aware of looking at the chat and providing players human services ingame. Also i am very good in groupmanager as i have made lots of ranks in the past servers i have became staff on. I became very interested in becoming staff ever since i learn that you can make a friendly community for working hard. I am also a great builder, it was about june i made a great spawn and became a co-owner, and as i did very well the owner made me permanent co-owner.
Are You A Staff Member Currently?:No, that could mean i would not be much busy. I may stay active.
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?:I am very good at setting up rules. My experience leads from my plans and suggestions. I now have lots of ideas of how to set up the server well. Here is the list of my ideas:

-How to become staff if staff is full: I will make it so that there will be a designed date of when the server will start hiring. I will plan a place where people can make applications and putting them in the hoppers. All of the admins will have to vote and make a decision of how the application is well written. The head-admins will have to be there too, to see which admins vote.

-How will the admins vote: I will make it so that every person who is applying gets a chest in a offical voting room and admin will have to put a book saying 'vote'.

There are such more idea i can come with, if interested just pm me. If you accept me, pm me the ip please. Thank you for your time.
10/27/2013 9:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin

In-Game name:Thehugemuffin

Position applying for:Plugin-Manager because I do specialize in doing groupmanager/PEX permissions and plugins so a rank that has those permissions would do well

Skype name:alan.ivackovic13

Time you will be able to spend on the server daily:2-5 hours

Would you be able to help pay monthly hosting fees (Yes or No):Sorry no broke currently

How many servers have you been staff on and what rank:I have been 2nd owner/co-owner on 4 servers,Admin on 2,Mod on 1, Plugin manager/dev On 6 And I used to have my own!

Are you familiar with plugins use or Group manager Or pex?:Yes I specialize in prefixes permissions plugins and anything related to minecraft multiplayer
servers really!

Why would you like to be staff on our server:
I would like to start by telling you about me. I am a highly experience staff member. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen. I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them.

Additional information
I am also willing to help build a spawn if necessary

Also check my operator email sent to you
10/27/2013 9:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tyeson
Admin:

In Game Name: Ty921
Skype: Prefer not to see on a public website. But will tell in game
Prior Experience As Staff Member?: I've Co-Owned MCSquared, MC2, PexGaming & Paw Gaming. I've also owned over a dozen servers, my most recent one closing less than a week ago. (Couldn't afford it)
Are You A Staff Member Currently?: Not currently no
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?: With owner experience, I can and will make fair judgmental decisions. I'm also mature, even for my own age; and I can build. I'm also good with permissions and have a wide range of knowledge about several of the big named plugins.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!

-Tyeson
10/27/2013 9:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Blanxers
In Game Name:Blanxers
Prior Experience As Staff Member?:Admin Mod Admin
Are You A Staff Member Currently?:Training
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?:Verry Nice And Friendly
10/27/2013 8:56 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Caveman
jakesoboy01
Admin/Mod Application

In Game Name: jakesoboy
Prior Experience As Staff Member?: Believe it or not... I have been Co Owner (2), Head Admin (2), Admin (5), Head Mod (2), Moderator (6), and Builder (3). Many people say I'm lying so that's why I put believe it or not.
Are You A Staff Member Currently?: Yes for 5 servers but most of them are down all the time so I have plenty of time for yours. I am 1 - 4 hours available after 4:00 pm PDT on weekdays and pretty much free on weekends.
What Sets You Apart From Everyone Else?: I have a lot of experience and have been through many situations in which I have methods to settle each. Rule breakers get 3 strikes. 1st strike = kick with reason, 2nd = temp ban, 3rd = perm ban. I know many commands that I could help you with and know how to handle perms a little bit. I am a very helpful person as helping many with commands, plugins, building, etc. I know I may be young but I have much skill in the field. If you ever need help with anything just ask. I can also handle ranks and know how to use PEX a little bit and GroupManager. I can also take charge if no other high rank is on.

Thanks for reading!
- jakesoboy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome