Looking for owner (not co-owner)

mattjohn628's Avatar mattjohn62811/13/17 8:14 pm
1 emeralds 239 3
11/14/2017 3:14 pm
Thymph's Avatar Thymph
Hello!
I'm running a semi-active server thats growing at a steady rate. Unfortunately I can't dedicate as much time as I wanted to in running this server and the last thing I want to do is to abruptly end the server. So I'm just putting this post out there to see if anyone is willing to take it over for me. Its really not a for sure thing yet so I'm not in any rush to get rid of it

About the server
is a towny server with dynmap, gold economy (through gringotts), server shops, a server trailer, a recently added buycraft site, and a few other things

During the weekdays there have generally been up to 9 people on at a time (but usually 0-4) and on the weekends at good times it has 9-13 people on.

If youre interested, message me on discord & we can further discuss this
please don't bother messaging me if you don't fit the following criteria...

you must either
  • be able to provide an $18 per month payment to the current servers host (scalacube) for at least 6 months
  • Or send proof of server ownership that has a minimum of a 30gb hard drive and 6gb ram.
    • in either situation, you must show proof of ownership for at least 6 months

You must also be able to provide info on previous server experience (mostly plugin troubleshooting & in game moderation). Though this can apply for dev's or moderators who

and you must be able to spend a few hours a week helping people on the server, mostly solving the occasional conflict.

You must also be able to fix errors that appear & update the server files regularly.. usually once every few weeks

if you qualify..
I can assist in transferring the server files (if your own server is provided) and adjusting the domain name to work with that server

I wont be able to transfer ownership of the domain name, however you get access to the everything else including the servers buycraft and wordpress website.

The best way to contact me is through discord, I probably wont be able to give a timely response to replies or messages on this site
Be sure to add me on discord at .Nice#8903

mattjohn628
Level 1 : New Miner