Looking for partner

garyb31's Avatar garyb319/4/13 5:17 pm
9/4/2013 6:42 pm
kogan007's Avatar kogan007
I have a server that I need a partner with. The server is hosted and paid for through next March. As it stands it is complete - spawn, shop, perms, plugins. However I need someone to help me run it and bring in staff and players. The server is not set in stone. If you want to change the plugins installed then we can work that out. I just need someone that is dedicated to the cause and mature. Reply to this post with all the information that you think I would need to make a choice. I will start the decision process once I get a few replies. Tell me what you would like for the server, like peaceful or pvp, griefing or no, factions or ...
garyb31
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kogan007
09/04/2013 6:42 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Hi, my name is Corey, and my in game name is Kogan007, I would like to be partners with you for the benefit of the server and to have a good time, I can help by creating a website (This is what I'm good at ) I can introduce you to a friend of mine who is a very good plugin developer, and I have a lot of friends who can make great admins/moderators if you accept them. I think this server should be a no grief semi-vanilla server because on a poll I made most people liked this kind of server, and I agree with them because this is the kind of server that everyone liked back when minecraft just started and everyone was nice to each other
Possibly you can get multiverse and we can create more worlds to fit it, such as a pvp world, spleef, suggested minigames by players, or other stuff. I can be on a couple hours a day, my timezone is EST so from 8-3:00 I wont be able to go on due to school. Sometimes I may be offline for half and hour to a hour due to homework. But otherwise I can be on. About web development, this I was taught to by my mother who works for a ebay subdivision by creating websites for large companies.

Sincerely and thanks for the offer,
Kogan007
Heroic_Comrade
09/04/2013 6:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Heroic_Comrade
Name:Kyle
Minecraft Expereince: 10/10
Staffing Experience: 9/10
Hours I Play: 3-4 Hours On WeekDays, 5-10 Hours on Weekends.
What I Can Offer You: I Can Offer You Effective and Efficient Work aswell as Help For The Members. I've Owned a Server Before So I Have Experience in that aspect. It Was pretty Succesful but after I was hacked,I Lost Control Of The Server. I Can Donate Here and There To Help Keep The Server Running. I am Capable of Advertising and Promoting The Server. As For The Server I Work Best With Factions and Towny But I Am Open To Anything. Then Again It's YOUR Server So In The End , It's YOUR Call

Thank You For Considering and Reviewing My Application. I Look Forward To Possibly Working With You!
Thanks! -Heroic_Comrade
achiang2001
09/04/2013 5:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
(like PM me)
achiang2001
09/04/2013 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hi!
I am achiang2001 and i would like to help you out!
As for your questions about factions or no factions etc, you can use MultiVerse to make it possible for not only factions, but other types of MC such as creative plots, np pvp survival, or KitPvP etc. I personally dont know how to code very well, as I mostly build on the server i own along with my friends, but, I am good at getting players on, and building stuff, and helping servers out in general.

My IGN is achiang2001

I dont have Skype D:

And my past experiences: 5 Builders, 2 Head Builders, 2 Mods, 1 Head Mod, One Co-Owner

Thanks, and msg me ypur IP
calldacreeper1
09/04/2013 5:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I can help Build and bring in players
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome