Looking for Landscapers to edit fully custom made mmorpg map

Aug88's Avatar Aug8811/9/12 12:34 pm
1 emeralds 136 4
11/10/2012 6:35 pm
Aug88's Avatar Aug88
kingdom is in need of plugin developers and skilled builders to fill our fully custom made world with cities towns dungeons quests group quests and much more, we are now developing our Capital and introduction/sneakpeak island but are in dire need of help !

we want to give the player a WoW/Elderscroll experience wich is almost unique in MC !

name
IGN
age (14+)
skype yes/no ? if yes please provide
timezone
skills
server history
skills in building from 1 to 10
some screenshots from your work

Offical website http://www.kingdom-mc.net !
Aug88
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2012 6:35 pm
Aug88
bumpmap
11/10/2012 4:53 pm
Aug88
Hello Otto ! thank you for your serious application I am glad to notice you take things serious ! I welcome you to our community, may u enjoy it !
11/09/2012 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Modder
OttOman25
Hello Aug88!

Strange how things work... I was just browsing PMC to see all of trashy servers that are posted daily and I just picture how many trolls will visit the server with the traditional "Hi, I'm from Planet Minecraft and I am here to review your server. cN i hAvE OP?" and I stumbled upon this. And it sounded like something that suited me..So here's my application.

Name: Otto

IGN: OttOman25

Age (14+): 17

Skype yes/no? : Yes, but I do not feel comfortable putting it in the comments. (Damn spammers) Will PM if you would like to contact me.

Timezone: Central Time Zone (Chicago)

Skills: Apprentice Minecraft plugin developer, experienced Java programmer.

Server history: I was on the dev team of the server Shattered Lands, also I had owned my own server for approx 3 months, but decided I enjoyed the plugin creation rather that dealing with all the 8 year olds.

Skills in building from 1 to 10: N/A
11/09/2012 4:27 pm
Aug88
bumpy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome