Looking For Plugin Help! Will Give Full Ownwership!

Validus's Avatar Validus8/9/13 12:59 pm
1 emeralds 197 7
8/9/2013 2:58 pm
LostStories's Avatar LostStories
Hey everyone! So I currently have my own server & I use it to record series for my YouTube Channel, But I want to have a server so all of my Subscribers can play with me! Sad thing is I don't know how to set it up with fun plugins If someone could help me and would love to be a leader with me that would be awesome! Doesn't matter how old you are, your ethnicity nothing! As long as you know how to do it, thats awesome! So Please! Leave a comment if you know how to set up an awesome server! This server is going to be huge. We have all the space in the world, we can do whatever with the server! So I'm really excited! I hope someone wants to become a leader of an awesome server with me and join me on my fast growing YouTube Carrer! Thanks!

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO BE A LEADER AND CAN INSTAL PLUGINS ON THE SERVER!

Yours Truly.
Validus
Validus
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LostStories
08/09/2013 2:58 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
I can help im on alot, so I'll be able to do whatevver when ever! Pm me if you need more info/detail or add me on skype ; loststorie
fiercefight
08/09/2013 2:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Hey im happy to help I h know all how to set up permissions and such I know a lot of plugins to, PM me if I can help
Validus
08/09/2013 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
All you guys are the best. I will pm you all!
Miko5426
08/09/2013 1:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
My Server opens the 13th of this month, i will be happy to open my server up to everyone that joins. Everything is setup so you wont have any work to do! Skype me for more info Skype: Miko5426
mikee3468
08/09/2013 1:29 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
I do this stuff all the time checkout the server and site I made: http://piggalot.enjin.com
I can setup groupmanager permissions and configure all your plugins for you just add me on Skype at isaac.bejjani Thanks!
CubicSquared
08/09/2013 1:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Unicorn
hey i can help you with that i have been looking for a server to help out i have my own
youtube channel to so we could help each other out (420+subs at the moment).

i am good with plugins and permissions and the such.

you can see some things iv built here (i build landscapes and terraform)
http://www.enjin.com/profile/3195921/pi ... _id/313541

ign:n00b64

(if you add me i will be on in 4-6 hours) i am busy today, but then i will be on till 1:30 at night)
Longusername
08/09/2013 1:05 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
i can help you with almost any plugin i have my own server with about 10 minigames pm me the ip and btw am cracked so you should turn online mode to false
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome