Looking for a PROFESSIONAL server Helper! READ **PAID*

KylooRenn's Avatar KylooRenn5/9/15 10:43 am
1 emeralds 156 4
5/10/2015 8:00 pm
+D3luxe+'s Avatar +D3luxe+
Hello! My name is HawkBuilder! I am the owner of a server I just started! It is new, and original! I pay15$ a month for the server! The server has 4 gigs, and a custom ip! (I will get soon). I am very exited to start, but I want someone to help me with the complex side of the server. All the plugins, permissions and config! I need a AMAZING dedicated Devoluper for my server! If u seem interested keep reading

Server info:
The server currently runs on 48 slots. The main idea of the server is creative plots! You may be thinking, "creative plots are soo in original". I know trust me limited building space sucks! That's why I am using the World Gauard 6.0 plugin to be able to claim regions, edit flags, and expand! It will be a great experiance for all the players. No server has this, that's what will make my server successful! Their will be multi able worlds for the diffrent ranks. Everyone can go to each world, but you can only build your allowed world!

We have PROMISSIONS pretty close to done, but we have world guard problems

I have 190$ that I will have to spend on the server, but I will make donations
We will get a custom IP
We will spend some money on advertising our server.

Who you are working with!
I am NOT a 5 year old that knows nothing! I am a 14 year old!

Am I clue less on what a DEV does or how any of the server controlling works? No! I have already downloaded all the big plugins we need, and a draw out of the permissions! I know the really big commands, and how to do permissions! I will be able to help, but I want more experienced people to help!

Will u be taking requests from 5 server owners?
NOO it's only me and u. Not more than 1 official DEV and a owner.

Will I be paid?
Kinda. After server opens You will be able to receive PART of donations income from the month. You will also receive the admin rank or DEV rank you choose.
(Must be dedicated)

Are we a noob server?
No we plan to use weebly or preferably enjin, but I am clueless how to make a website. It's very hard. I will take it seroioisly.

How do I become a DEV?
Please SKYPE me the following
****My Skype is fugehater12 ****

- mc username
- time zone
- how much time u will put in the server on a average day.

If I like ur timeline ect. I will give u a HUGE!! Test (it's 4 questions). U must score a 100% than ur my DEV! First come first 100%ers get DEV!

We have a multicraft control panel
And are hosted my ggservers

~Hawk

YOU ARE NOT CODING ANYTHING! Just the normal stuff for servers!!!
Set up votifier
Essentials economy
Ect.
KylooRenn
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner