// Looking For Serious Person //

Intervoid's Avatar Intervoid2/19/16 12:31 am
1 emeralds 189 6
2/20/2016 10:22 pm
Tarterdoor's Avatar Tarterdoor
Hello, I'm Intervoid,

I'm looking to make yet, another Minecraft server. I want to mainly focus on the Skyblock game mode, and I want someone to work with me on such. I've made many servers in the past, and I've never ran in to any issues besides time.

Hosting currently isn't the issue at all, I have lots of dedicated servers that I use for other purposes and such. You won't have to pay for hosting, or even help (I would apprentice it though, it's still a hefty bill.) If last comes to last, I have free hosting with a few hosters anyways, so as stated in previous context hosting really isn't the issue.

I'm looking to make a Skyblock server, with a few custom plugins here and there to spice up the game play a little.I know how to code (all though, Java is not my strong point) so I can do most of this. If you know how to code, that's fantastic and I'll certainly look at you more than the next guy.

I'm looking for someone serious, and that understands what they are doing.I don't want or need your help if all you want is power. I need someone that I'll enjoy, and it isn't a bother to be around, which can be hard to find in the Minecraft community.

If you're interested PM me you're Skype, or if you feel up to it post reply with it.

Thank you.
Intervoid
Level 1 : New Miner