Looking for server members!

SpoonfulOfChicken's Avatar SpoonfulOfChicken2/26/14 5:19 pm
1 emeralds 253 6
3/1/2014 7:44 pm
SpoonfulOfChicken's Avatar SpoonfulOfChicken
Hello everyone,
I am currently starting a new Minecraft project and would like to gather some members.

What we plan on doing is building a small whitelisted community of active and regular players who will help us build a town from scratch. I currently have the server set up and have started gathering materials. The server is a 24/7 server and is hosted in Texas, US. We will be building this in survival mode with no help of any kind from creative, mods, or commands. This will be a very long, tedious project which we will put many hours into, but I think the results will be great.

I do however have a few requirements before I just hand out our IP.
1) I require that you have Skype, a microphone, and be willing to talk while playing sometimes.
2) You must be willing to help out and be somewhat active.

Please leave a comment or send me a PM and tell me a bit about yourself and we will go from there. More will be explained upon acceptance for whitelist.
SpoonfulOfChicken
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2014 7:44 pm
SpoonfulOfChicken
Still looking for members!
03/01/2014 1:44 pm
ChaoticoMC
Hi! I was looking for a server to join and yours caught my eye. I have skype and a mic that i use. I am active daily about 5-10 hrs per day. I can skype most of the time I am on. I am 18 yrs old and would like to help you build the town. I hope you accept me.

-ChaoticoMC (my iGN: ChaoticoMC)
02/26/2014 5:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BeefxxNuggets
Hey i was just looking for a small whitelisted server exactly like what you said i would love to do this i have skype a have a headset and i am very active by active probably 16-24 hours a week im 14 years old turning 15 over march break im best at builds and redstone im willing to bet that could help out with the server and i also am starting a yotube channel so i could record if your willing to let me and my favourite part of playing is honestly getting to know your community and skyping with one another not having to use webcam(i wont i just dont feel safe:/) but thats why i like smaller servers so i hope you can accept this thanks:P
02/26/2014 6:02 pm
SpoonfulOfChicken
I will be sending you a message to send you further details.
02/26/2014 6:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
BeefxxNuggets
ok thats good i also PM you my application and i have some other stuff i think you would like but ill either skype you that or PM you that
02/26/2014 5:50 pm
SpoonfulOfChicken
Also please post a comment so the thread will bump. Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome