Looking for Some People to Help Me!

Minni_Monster's Avatar Minni_Monster6/30/16 11:01 am
1 emeralds 132 3
7/6/2016 1:45 pm
neogaming271's Avatar neogaming271
Hello, the name's Minni! Yes, with two n's.

I've recently been thinking about buying a server and invite others to play on it through applying and interviewing.

I want it to be a plain vanilla server, maybe with a few perks like Hermitcraft has. But I won't decide on that until I have a trustworthy team of members. Heck, I haven't even thought of a name yet. Mostly, 'cause I suck at coming up with names, but also, I feel like it should be a group decision!

So I guess I'm looking for some people (two or three) that would like to be admins on my server. I haven't decided entirely on anything (besides the fact that I want it to be vanilla and for it to be whitelisted) so I need a couple members that can help me decide!

Message me on here with the following:
- Your IGN
- Your Age
- Any experience with administrating?
- Do you have any ideas for this server?
- Leave a paragraph that describes who you are.

Here's some things about me:
- My IGN is Minni_Monster
- I'm currently 21 but I'll be turning 22 in like a week or so
- I do have some experience with administrating but not with Minecraft. I used to play Garry's Mod and I managed a couple servers and even owned my own at a point.
- Just a couple little perks, like having a world border that keeps everyone near spawn for the first month; this way it keeps people closer and they could interact with one another as they build their bases.
- Besides being a Minecraft Addict, I'm also a struggling writer. I get tons of ideas to write about, but it's difficult for me to put it down on paper xD I'm working on that part! I love to read, watch anime, and watch random videos on Youtube! I also have a couple dogs so if we ever are in a call and you hear a bunch of growling and barking, they're just playing, I swear! I'm not hosting an illegal dog fight! lmao If you have any questions about me or about the server, ask away!

<3
Minni_Monster
Level 1 : New Miner